DS #1128: Anno 1701 (Europe)

wzeroc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yeah, it's kind off late for me to say this but, YEAH!!! Finally it's out. been waiting for umm... 4 days since i watched the trailer. By the way, i like the PC version. Don't know how will DS version will fare though.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is soo deep and so well developped! finally a game that is really finished! everything just works! I love it, what a releases! i'm trying brothers in arms now!

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow. What a game. It fits perfectly for the DS!

Graphics are nice, commands are easy. And the finest detail : you can customize yourself your shortcuts.

too bad there is no online play. But to me, it's one of the best game as far on DS. Unlimited replay!

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
no one having my problem ?
Just saw your problem and I got the same
cry.gif

I use a DS-X so...what about you? Could it be the DS-X?

Too bad there is that glitch...I really liked it that far...I wish we knew away to avoid it....

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't believe i didn't see this game before. It's the kind of game i've been waiting for on the DS.
Wasn't really a fan of AOE on the DS, i much prefered the old style on the PC and that worked well on pocket pc but i hated the turn based combat in the DS version.

Works fine on my Supercard SD with no problems after 2 and bit hours of playing.

Looks like the guys here have done a great job, it is very in depth and great to control with the stylus, in fact it must be one of the better uses of the stylus on the DS so far. The globe spins just right and unit and building control is very easy.

I know i'm going to playing this for a long time, worst thing is i want to play more brothers in arms too! Life is so hard.
happy.gif

pezz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i get the "garbaged" upper screen too, it seems when you start a new game that for me every other intro screen there are 2 screens where the graphics are corrupt, you can make out some outlines but the rest is very noisy . (ds lite with m3pro cf + passcard) using v32b of the m3 game manager.

i just completed chapter 1 following the bottom flashing icons as you cant read the tutorial text.

it also happens to me if you play continuous mode.

ive tried normal 1x, safe mode, normal 1x + force rw....just trying the other methods now.

so far though its a great game
smile.gif
I also get severely corrupted graphics on the top screen.
mad.gif

I'm using an M3 Lite MicroSD cart with the latest updates and M3 Game Manager v32.
Normal Mode, Safe Mode, Normal Mode + Force R/W all give the same result. No trim and no in-game reset.

Too bad, this looks like a great title.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, absolutely awesome game, the controls are just perfect, and graphics are ok, a great amount of depth in this one, I just don't like how battling is handled but it works.

I think this one deserves a purchase.

wzeroc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
About your problem pasc, i also got that problem once actually. i had to restart the scenario again. however, on my second time of replaying the scenario, i did not get that problem again. i think that all you have to do is make sure that whatever the advisor is saying, just build more than what he asks you to. I did this and i have yet to face anymore problems yet. Currently i'm at Chapter 2, the first mission eventhough the game states that it is mission 4. But then again, i got R4DS 1st gen a.k.a. the original Chinese R4 eventhough i don't have any knowledge in speaking Chinese.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no problem here with M3 Simply,

UM!!! QUESTION!!...what do I do about the spices if they can only grow on another island ==

Spices grow on your main island too, but poorly (I assume you're at the 2nd chap). One way to check is using the map, click on the islands you have uncovered and it will list the productions it has. So look for an island that has spices with a green bar. Then get an explorer ship and build a settlement there.

This game is pure genius on the ds. All is exactly how I would ever wished for regarding control(well, almost
nyanya.gif
) and I haven't had this much fun since I first started playing civilization on the pc. I just had my first mini pirate island attack and im totally addicted to this
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get the "garbaged" upper screen too, it seems when you start a new game that for me every other intro screen there are 2 screens where the graphics are corrupt, you can make out some outlines but the rest is very noisy . (ds lite with m3pro cf + passcard) using v32b of the m3 game manager.

i just completed chapter 1 following the bottom flashing icons as you cant read the tutorial text.

it also happens to me if you play continuous mode.

ive tried normal 1x, safe mode, normal 1x + force rw....just trying the other methods now.

so far though its a great game
smile.gif

I also get severely corrupted graphics on the top screen.
mad.gif

I'm using an M3 Lite MicroSD cart with the latest updates and M3 Game Manager v32.
Normal Mode, Safe Mode, Normal Mode + Force R/W all give the same result. No trim and no in-game reset.

Too bad, this looks like a great title.
I'm starting to get these problems in endless now sadly, so may probably wait for another version or perhaps a fix for some M3 users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated