Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME !!! Touch Detective was definitely the best adventure game on DS. Can't wait for the English version.

And btw, this doesn't have an English option right ? =D

EDIT: The english version of the first game came out 6 months after the Japanese release
sleep.gif

http://ds.ign.com/objects/803/803557.html

Vyrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't find any option to change it to English the few minutes I tried it out, but then again I can't read Japanese.

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I am looking forward to the english version. The first game was nice, I enjoyed it. Maybe some ridiculous things were in there, but fun and cute graphics are a plus to me.

gk3476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope this takes the good things from the the first one (story, graphics, music) and removes the annoyances like with the interaction with characters, and this could be really good.

Anyone knows what the "Season 2 to 1/2" in the title means?

Aril

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Love the first one even if it was too short.

I'll wait for an english release... woo so much fun on the DS ^^

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I assume that the '1/2' alludes to some bonus episodes that will carry onto the next game to complete a trilogy? The 1st one had something similar, but they weren't connected to any storyline. I'm hoping for a swift localisation here too. The original was grossly underrated and ignored. Hmm, actually I wouldn't mind a slow release when I think about it... too many good games to play all over! And I haven't even got into next-gen yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...