DS #1094: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (USA)

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Although a little repetative and easy I'm enjoying this game.....

I'm stuck in one part where you collect the maps in Singapore at the bathhouse... There are 3 stepping stones surrounded by water. 2 of them red ones with the holes for the stick. I use the stick to launch myself across to the other red step and then only have the option to lauch myself right back again? Can't see any other way to go....

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although a little repetative and easy I'm enjoying this game.....

I'm stuck in one part where you collect the maps in Singapore at the bathhouse... There are 3 stepping stones surrounded by water. 2 of them red ones with the holes for the stick. I use the stick to launch myself across to the other red step and then only have the option to lauch myself right back again? Can't see any other way to go....
Yeah I got stuck on that one too, above the first red launch stone there is a like a ledge just jump and grab onto it, then just go right avoiding the steam as you go.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like they turned it into a plat-former, it seems nice so far. But the
last Pirates with all the swashbuckling seemed more of a Pirate game.

The last game was better. This one is....meh....decent
happy.gif

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys believe this game will spoil my movie watching experience? I am debating whether to play this or wait to watch the movie then play it...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys believe this game will spoil my movie watching experience? I am debating whether to play this or wait to watch the movie then play it...
Well the first couple of levels are about the end of the second film so I guess you can play those, watch the 3rd film and then if you wanna go back.

Anyone else find the previous two films to be a bit "meh" on second viewing? The last one was way too long.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well the first couple of levels are about the end of the second film so I guess you can play those, watch the 3rd film and then if you wanna go back.

Anyone else find the previous two films to be a bit "meh" on second viewing? The last one was way too long.

Thanks man, but I enjoyed watching the first film again. But if you were to watch the second movie and this third movie in one day it would have a better movie watching enjoyment. Because originally, the writers only wrote the first movie just to be only 1 movie in itself, until the studio wanted to make a trilogy...

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Thanks man, but I enjoyed watching the first film again. But if you were to watch the second movie and this third movie in one day it would have a better movie watching enjoyment. Because originally, the writers only wrote the first movie just to be only 1 movie in itself, until the studio wanted to make a trilogy...

Like "The Matrix".

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if anyones game crashes its not your card!!! i downloaded the rom from a very popular rom site and the rom was faulty. i know this because i downloaded the game 3 times from the site and the game hanged on the ship whenever you went into the cabin. Then i downloaded the game from a newgroup and the game doesn't hang anymore. So if your rom is fu**ed get it from a diffrent source. Also i informed the staff of the rom site they should fix it.
blink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying lumping the bad guys through this game......I'm a pretty good ways through it. There appears to be 5 areas you go to, I'm on the 4th one. I can already tell there will be some areas I'll have to revisit, because earlier places had areas I couldn't get to and now I have the tool to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?