MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
After the first glance at the boxart, I thought this was an early release of Pearl/Diamond. Oh well, less than three weeks to go ...
smile.gif

caturnix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there any differences between this and U-release? Maybe new additional missions? (tired to wait for D/P... and my Manafy in Rangers tired, too %) )

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you want to play this on ds-x. The only way to stop your save from corrupting is by only having pokemon rangers on your card and back up the save when using another game.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This game is actually not bad at all, but since the US version has been out for a while, it's not really exciting with a new version of the same game and in the same language.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, this is early. Release is Friday the 13th. D/P early release or not doesn't matter to me anyway. I hope it isn't released early.

why dont you want it to be released early
wtf.gif
1. I got it pre-ordered
2. Pokemon is my favourite series. If the rom is dumped early, I will be forced to play it, I can't help myself. But what is going to happen is when I get my real cartridge, I have no method of restoring from my R4 to my save to my real cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw