imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes, you definately do, and its called "having two ds's and trading everything over"
xD Good point
Well, i'll be playing diamond all over when i get the U release
biggrin.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate this game. I played to my first tuturial battle then delted the game. sorry, buy drawing circles and shit to capture those bastards is not fun.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well after trying to see if I could take a R4 save file and put it on a commercial DS cart, I found out that I could do it. I had to do the following (I used Mario kart DS as it has 2Mb EEPROM just like Pokemon Diamond/Pearl do)

Using SavConvGUI, I converted the R4 512KB save to a Supercard 256KB save and then using Eepinator, I restored the save from the micro SD to the Mario Kart DS cart and voila, it worked.

So what do I have to say? Bring on the Evil Chicken release!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
h8ter, if you get the commercial cart, and have a supercard and r4, you can convert your r4 save to supercard, and then reinmoon it to your commercial cart.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
h8ter, if you get the commercial cart, and have a supercard and r4, you can convert your r4 save to supercard, and then reinmoon it to your commercial cart.
I don't have a Supercard. Only and R4 and EZ-V Expansion pack. Rein requires either an Slot-2 M3 or Supercard. (maybe a few other slot-2 carts work too)

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Redostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.redostrike.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well played the game when it came out as the U version. (since i'm in europe i can buy the game, not that i'm going to) i love pokémon i play the TCG. I always loved pokémon and i think i'll always will love it. I hope the Pearl or Diamond release is PRE
biggrin.gif
. O yeah another thing could someone explain me how to convert the game to origenal game card? I would love to know. Also is it possible to store an USA version (SUPERCARD SAVE) into an origenal EUROPE version? (PM me please)Thanks in advance.

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
This games not that bad tbh.
Do you reckon D/P will be dumped on Sunday? Or will we have to wait a whole day until monday?

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it's about time we made a regional multiplayer and save compatibility chart for GBA/DS. For instance...

Choro Q Advance 1 allows it's US and Euro versions to link up, but neither can play with the Japanese.

Choro Q Advance 2 doesn't have any multi-region play.

Kirby Squeak Squad allows tranferring saves between US and Japanese ROMs, at least it worked for Supercard.

And so on.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would've been nice if Nintendo concentrated on one game other than all of these spin offs. GB/GBC games were great, GBA ones I fount to be a bit meh probably because there was nothing new to them.

This game I just cant play that much of, its just so dull. I hope the new one is better but looks like to be more of the same.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh... It's as if the release groups are intentionally dumping as many Pokemon games as possible, just to torture the people waiting for Pearl and Diamond.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.