DS #0847: Lunar Knights (USA)

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A thousand million gratuitous apologies, I have the habit of missing the most obvious things, but the listing here does not appear to have the save type yet, it is listed as Unknown.

My EZV runs it as 512k EEPROM.

Also, I don't think the rom number is correct... my reliable source, the only place that currently has this game, lists it as 0849. Apparently 0847 is Magical Starsign (E).

I think I know the source you refer too.. There release #'s are screwed. I dont realy care for the #, I remove it from all my roms anyway.. But if I were to keep track, I would trust gbatemps scheme first.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
You wont find any website that lists this game before we did, and if you do, they are faking the time of the post. This doesn't go for all ROMs but our numbers are made from order of pre (pre-release). The list could also be different to others because of dumps that other sites missed, or perhaps hardware, promo, download station etc dumps that we or they have numbered and the other has not.
Surely finding your ROMs by the letter the game begins with is easier lol? The numbers are more for dat, web and irc reference.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game's great (though I played only 50 minutes)!

And I LOOOOVEEE the intro music. Is there any way to rip it and use it as a mp3?

I'm actually working on a soundtrack rip right now
biggrin.gif

check usenet later today.

It's pretty much impossible to rip the music from VX (movie) files though, so the intro song may not be in there.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally loving this game. The combat is exactly what I'm looking for in an ARPG. Much better than other attempts at the genre on the DS so far (ahem, CoM).

I kinda like the Spaceship Shooter part too. Nice break in the action, Cool music. One of the better touchpad implementations I've played lately.

Definitely check this one out when you have time to peek your head out of room 215.

anime5ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Caoimhin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

skissors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody having trouble with the sound sticking in this game (makes an awful noise that keeps going) the gameplays fine just sound problems.
This Usually happens after 5 minutes of gameplay.

I'm using the SuperCard Mini , Tried different settings, still no Joy.

balpen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do like this game. The intro and ingame videos look brilliant on the DS. Shame I only could play for 10 minutes before the red light came on. Before anyone says anything, I don't like playing on the DS with the recharge lead stuck in it.
But if my red light go burning i can still play for 45 min. after i get a black screen. So now you now

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, this game lacks the solar sensor the GBA series used to have. I hope the "Boktai spirit is still the same,else it wouldn't be worth spending time on it. Would it be that hard to fit a solar sensor into the game pack ?Â
blink.gif

I might give it a try nonetheless.
smile.gif

the solar sensor was left out for the sake of people who did not live in sunny enough areas (e.g all of england)

but if you put one of the boktai games in slot 2 while you are playing lunar knights then you will be able to use the solar sensor in the game

So the GBA game has a solar sensor and the amount of light causes a change in the game? Could someone explain this more please... I've never played this series.

So it looks like there'd be no way to emulate that, huh?
frown.gif

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Can I also get the link? can you PM for it?

What? You want the rom? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE......

NOT.

If this is against the rules (I don't believe it is), please edit or delete this post.

If anyone needs an invite to Demonoid (a good torrent site) to find patches, etc, send me a PM.

You've gotta promise not to just be a leech though
smile.gif
!

In return, I would appreciate it if someone keeps me up to date when this game has the Japanese voice actors put in (hook me up with a link to the patch when its here, incase I forget to check).

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1