WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't now what is so special about this game, if you press the right botton, you get to the end of the level
Obviously you haven't played Sonic Rush cause holding right will kill you! Bad guys, Pits, and Spikes all will get you. Sonic Advance 2 you could literally hold right and run through the level without dying. In this one you have to watch out for bombs falling, bad guys attacking you, and you have to do tricks when you can. I believe the scoring system is new...don't remeber. Anyway top notch game. MKDS is on hold till I beat this game first!

@Luse thanks for the heads up! Gonna try it now

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i played it with right and one other botton, anyway, what i was trying to say is that, excluding going deeper into the game and getting special items or whatever, it SEEMS very easy and yeah i did play it(why would i talk about it without playing it )

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I ripped meteos also if anyone wants the directions. I would like a tutorial for the sonic rip also plz.

You ripped it so it fits onto a 256mbit card? Please, tell
smile.gif

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess you cant delete the map "sys" in the SND folder, because when ik delete the whole SND folder, the game doesnt get past the intro screen.
But that sys file is 20Megs big :'( So that means u have 12Megs left for other files. And when i delete all the multi-language files and all the sound except the sys file, i get a rom with a size of 44Megs
frown.gif

So im really curious how someone is able to rip it to 256Mbit ...

melfice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im just new here, and i wanted to ask if there is a ds emulator or something that can work this game. could someone help me because I REALY want to play THIS GAME
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
only ways to play are:
- buy the game
- get flashcard equipment and stuff related to it
tongue.gif

no released emu's play commercial games yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.