DS #0094: Akumajou Dracula Aoitsuki no Juujik (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ROM NumberÂ

Icon:Â

Full NameÂ

Akumajou Dracula: Aoitsuki no Juujika

RegionÂ

Japan

LanguagesÂ

Japanese

Release GroupÂ

WRG

ROM SizeÂ

512Mbit

Save TypeÂ

EEPROM TBC

GenreÂ

Action

FilenameÂ

wrg-adaj.zip

View NFO
Â

Click Here

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
512 mbit, damnit, now it won´t work with the Supercard. A quick question though, has anyone attempeted to trim any DS roms? Or are they all encrypted and thus we can´t erase the blank data without corrupting the whole rom?

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised this one wasn't dumped early. Ideally, though, it wouldn't have been dumped at all - people should really buy this one. And Lost in Blue.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
512 mbit, damnit, now it won´t work with the Supercard. A quick question though, has anyone attempeted to trim any DS roms? Or are they all encrypted and thus we can´t erase the blank data without corrupting the whole rom?

You can trim them. That's what hex editors are for. Just delete extra FF's or 00's at the end, and it should still work.

I trimmed this to ~381mbit.
cool.gif

edit: Or rename to .gba and use gbata to trim it for you. It cut it down to ~379mbit.

CynicalShitMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what good trimming will do for Supercard roms, the limit is 256Mbit.

I'm guessing the Supercard won't load or read anything past the 256 mark.

If you trim the rom, perhaps the best that could happen is the game freezes at a different spot.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game works on Supercard, I tried it and am halfway through the game..

You just can't watch the intro so quickly press start as soon as you see the Konami logo..

Also heard that Naruto 3 works too and that's 512mbit, so some do work but I suppose most don't..

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cant get it to work on my Supercard CF tried with Wario, Polarium, yoshi, Ridge Racer & Feel the Magic, just get white screens, any clues ?

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
people shall buy these must-have titles....
come on someone support nintendo...
And now I should pray for the defenders of the poor people (the emulator programmers XD) to make a working release for a poorly-working pc like mine...
cry.gif

... I should be using free time to reply on the Gba topics, not on the Ds ones...

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game works on Supercard, I tried it and am halfway through the game..

You just can't watch the intro so quickly press start as soon as you see the Konami logo..

Also heard that Naruto 3 works too and that's 512mbit, so some do work but I suppose most don't..

Confirmed.....this is working on my SC but like you said, cant watch the intro. DAMMIT, I am so ready for the US release of this game, I'm gonna actually buy this one
bow.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France

I think it's right to dl this one. people must not have all the must have titles of a console. people must have the right to choose which one they want to buy if there are other way to obtain games. Nintendo has the hard core nintendo fans to support them so they don't need the support of every DS owners. Free will, that's why a game is dumped, plus i suppose that in my country this game will be sold at 75 to 120 € so it's certainly not a must have at all costs.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country

I think it's right to dl this one. people must not have all the must have titles of a console. people must have the right to choose which one they want to buy if there are other way to obtain games. Nintendo has the hard core nintendo fans to support them so they don't need the support of every DS owners. Free will, that's why a game is dumped, plus i suppose that in my country this game will be sold at 75 to 120 € so it's certainly not a must have at all costs.

people should buy the games they're sure they will finish to the end.

import games instead of saying: "in my country it costs HEFTY prices". Oh and to add to that, buy second hand.. Make sure it's original tho. I got my Aria of Sorrow with faked manual and box... I quickly gave it away, cause I only want ORIGINAL games. So I'm without Aria of Sorrow now ._. Haven't found the game at the low price I want to buy it at yet.

I preordered Dawn of Sorrow, and I'm happy to pay full price for the game. Around $60.

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just to say i just been playing this on my Supercard, and I am so gonna buy the US/UK release of this, its totally amazing, cant put it down :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME