DS #0094: Akumajou Dracula Aoitsuki no Juujik (J)

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, what savesize is this game? 4kbit, 64kbit or even 2mbit?

And i agree that this is a game worth buying. Im not that much of a Castlevania fan, but a good action-adventure games on a handheld today is a rare sight, so i by as well buy the game to support the developers. It´s not like i can fully enjoy the game when everything is i Japanse anyway.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oops I thought Castlevania wasn't out yet :\ oh well.. I thought people were rumoring that in other threads.

Btw why are people saying Kirby Canvas Curse works on supercard? I thought I heard that it doesn't (?) I tried converting a 512M game the other day and it output a 0 byte file. Ah well..I think romman will fix this.

Yeah I want an M3 too with their passme. I'm going to have to pick one up. I just wish I could find a cheap 1 gigabyte CF card maybe around $40ish. I see people stupidly paying $80+ for regular sandisk ones on ebay when you can buy an ultra II SD for $60 on buy.com.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously cant believe castlevania hasnt been patched by gst this is pissing me off no end having to wait a week after initial clean dump is bad enough but not get the rom at all is just depicable.
Roll on clean dump playing cart!!!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I seriously cant believe castlevania hasnt been patched by gst this is pissing me off no end having to wait a week after initial clean dump is bad enough but not get the rom at all is just depicable.
Roll on clean dump playing cart!!!

Ha ha ha......stop waiting and get the REAL shit.....the Supercard
laugh.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
people shall buy these must-have titles....
come on someone support nintendo...

I think it's right to dl this one. people must not have all the must have titles of a console. people must have the right to choose which one they want to buy if there are other way to obtain games. Nintendo has the hard core nintendo fans to support them so they don't need the support of every DS owners. Free will, that's why a game is dumped, plus i suppose that in my country this game will be sold at 75 to 120 € so it's certainly not a must have at all costs.

people should buy the games they're sure they will finish to the end.

import games instead of saying: "in my country it costs HEFTY prices". Oh and to add to that, buy second hand.. Make sure it's original tho. I got my Aria of Sorrow with faked manual and box... I quickly gave it away, cause I only want ORIGINAL games. So I'm without Aria of Sorrow now ._. Haven't found the game at the low price I want to buy it at yet.

I preordered Dawn of Sorrow, and I'm happy to pay full price for the game. Around $60.

buying second hand ? you must be joking. In france the used market is even worst than the original one. Pal games especially nintendo and and sony games (it wasn't the case for sega games) have standard price it's like 45/50€ with complete box and manual and never decreased or maybe til 40€ (game you can buy for less are usually bad games or average one) and you must wait at least 1 year after the release of the pal version. So if it's for playing games 2 or 3 years after the original is out then i think it's stupid. As for the japanese version of the game, it costs 75 to 120€ when it comes to france but it jumps to higher price when yu want to buy it after the pal version is out. The price follows the law of the rarity of the "original game" with box and manual which is completely stupid. And if you think to buy the japanese game in used tere are 2 qualities, disaster version for low price and no one will ever buy it to you or complete box with terrible price. I don't even talk of the usa version which is sold at increasingly high price and never sold anymore after a pal version is out or never sold in france sometimes.

Of course it's always possible to find the good price but it asks so many effort and it's so hard to discuss the price now with the time of crisis that it's more simple to dl the game and play it. When it's a block buster like this and you want it, you buy it when it comes or you forget the idea, else you will have the game but for a certain cost that the game doesn't deserve anymore. honestly it's better to buy unknown game which are sold for low price and are sometimes really good and even better than the "must have" and to dl the block buster.

If guys of nintendo read this maybe they can think to a better politic for France because they think cause of this. Look at the GC here in France, you can buy it for 50 €, 5 games are sold for 50€ (used or not) which are the rpg (tales of symphonia, pokemon stadium etc...) and all the other games are dumped for 5 to 10€. The system sold well since it's crimsoned and no one wanted to buy games when they follow the rules i mentioned earlier (or they buy the game and then sold the console and the game). I would like that nintendo, sony and microsoft read and learn of this, curisouly no one will dl anymore any games.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
well you could always import NTSC versions from dvdboxoffice.com
they've got pretty decent prices on all games. Too bad their shipping is slow as hell
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k