DS #0081: Naruto RPG 2 - Chidori vs. Rasengan (J)

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
cool another naruto game for the ds too bad it ain't english (or engrish for that matter lol) then again will they ever make a english one?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's very likely as naruto has been licensed in the states.

v
bow.gif

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the boxart.I don't think it will ever be in English within the next 4 years.They problably don't want to spoil anything like what Bandai did with One Piece Grand Battle.The GBA sence is near dead so i don't think that the first RPG will get to the U.S within time anyway and unless the two games are NOT connected this game may come to the U.S during the last 2 years of the NDS lifespan.

chaoswolf82

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the boxart.I don't think it will ever be in English within the next 4 years.They problably don't want to spoil anything like what Bandai did with One Piece Grand Battle.The GBA sence is near dead so i don't think that the first RPG will get to the U.S within time anyway and unless the two games are NOT connected this game may come to the U.S during the last 2 years or the NDS lifespan.
Also because viz only has the first 60 episodes released so we wont see the naruto vs sasuke episodes for about a year or more depending on how quickly they dubb it. Supposedly in this game with sasukes fire attack your supposed to blow into the ds's microphone.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know for his grand fireball in Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 u have to blow into the microphone. i just got this thing in the mail yesterday, and have not had any time to play it. barely even had enough time to release it, but i will let u know how it is once i get a chance to play it. I loved the first one, and i am hoping very much that i will love this one too.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The newest manga is getting very interesting in this series. They skipped a couple of years so there's bound to be some suprises.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish there was an English translation...
frown.gif

When is the timeskip going to happen on the anime, it's got to be getting close...

Dirtie

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, they skip two years pretty much right after...
Naruto is done fighting Sasuke

And Naruto has some new clothes! Well, kinda.

Dirtie

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's not even from the anime, it's from the manga. The anime is good for action, so you can see what is going on, but it gets so slow in some places, not to mention it's quite a bit behind the manga. The manga seems better to me, and less slow (but perhaps that is just because I read fast), explaining stuff better.

Anyone wanting the manga should go check out #mangareaders on IRCHighway.

I started reading Naruto manga when it was first translated, before there was an anime series, before it was popular, and before it had as many fans as it has now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y