DS #0002: Wario Ware Touched! (U)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,813
  • Replies Replies 37

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
12,396
Reaction score
22,444
Trophies
7
Age
42
Location
South England
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
33,252
Country
United Kingdom
























ROM NumberÂ

0002




Full NameÂ

Wario Ware Touched!




RegionÂ

USA




LanguagesÂ

English




Release GroupÂ

GST




ROM SizeÂ

256Mbit




Save TypeÂ

EEPROM 64Kbit




GenreÂ

Mini Games




FilenameÂ

gst-wwte.zip




View NFO
Â




Click here

















Information:

The 2nd commericial DS ROM has been successfully dumped, again by the Golden Sun Team.

 
Indeed it is. As long as the next two dumps are neither Feel the Magic or Pac-Pix I'll be happy!
laugh.gif
wacko.gif
 
Indeed it is. As long as the next two dumps are neither Feel the Magic or Pac-Pix I'll be happy!Â
laugh.gif
Â
wacko.gif
Not a fan of Pac-Pix? I'd like to see some import dumps though like Nintendogs even if I don't plan on buying a NeoFlash (at least the current generation of it).
 
Hum great news,so that's the 2nd DS release at last
laugh.gif
What makes me even happier is that we can now have a little idea about the average size of the DS roms 128Mb translates into 256 Mb,256 Mb into 512Mb ...
As it's rumored the biggest slot should 1024 Mb large (1 Gb) I think I'll buy the first flashing device for the DS that would have 2 Gb flash of RAM.
BTW that second release is a great release,I'm very curious about if does launch on the latest build of iDeaS -needs confirmation-
It'd be nice if we were to have some few more releases in the next couple of weeks (Nindendogs would be suitable for a 3rd release IMHO)
PS:GST could you please share your knowledge with us?
wink.gif

Edit:what kind of EEPROM type is it?Is it similar to its GBA counterpart?
 
The Urbs _ Sims in the City.DS.(E).(NDS_save).zip
Just seen this on sixtyfour scener mind they had yoshi touch and go as released which turned out to be fake any of u eleet boys wanna confirm if its true
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
yaynds.gif
 
The Urbs _ Sims in the City.DS.(E).(NDS_save).zip
Just seen this on sixtyfour scener mind they had yoshi touch and go as released which turned out to be fake any of u eleet boys wanna confirm if its true
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
yaynds.gif
I'll post it on the homepage when it's confirmed... no solid info yet!
 
Why aren't the nfo's converted for the web site like for gba releases?
tongue.gif
I wish 2k/xp didn't use the .nfo for something else. Hmm.. good to see more stuff on the scene finally, sure is a snail ass slow scene though. Was hoping to see Asphalt Urban GT... I own that one. Still slim pickings on this system and hopefully a better inexpensive copier comes out.
 

Site & Scene News