Drivers For OSX To Connect Switch

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You can connect your Switch to OSX without any additional drivers.
Tools like NS-USBLoader or CrystalRCM work instantly.

If you have problems connecting and it also doesn't work on another computer then there is a slight chance that something is wrong with your USB port on the Switch. Also there are still some usb cables that only work for charging, no data transfer)

Note that the SD card inside of the Switch doesn't show up like a USB memory stick. (Or at least mine doesn't).
It just shows up as an usb device (Apple logo in the top menu -> About this mac -> System Report -> Hardware -> USB).
The latest Atmosphere has a homebrew app called 'Haze' in the homebrew menu where you can make the the SD card show up as a USB memory stick and copy files from/to it.

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are my hero! I just realized tho I need to get a usb to what is it micro-usb so I can connect a standard usb to my macbook - womp womp womp

But now I know - thank you!

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it’s to transfer file from CFW, install DBI (MTP responder feature) on the switch side, and use Android File Transfer on OSX.

wait wait wait - it is to transfer xci/nsp from osx to switch....i was using filezilla since i don't have the right usb tool atm.

But I can use DBI and Android File Transfer?

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7