Gaming Dreamlight Valley Expansion Save File

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: sorry, forgot to update the issue was resolved. Just had to wait a lot of months for it to be available as DLC inject.

Last edited by VC1,

EzHax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get the expansion (a rift in time) please? (switch platfotm version)
Wondering if we can try this: if someone has a file with the expansion on it, I can inject it and see if that works
(I have made no progress searching around for help - and don't think we ever will on this.)
I might be able to add a rift in time if I edit the game save file. I havent tried yet. I will look into this

Reactions: VC1

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vc1 how did you get the dlc to work? i get the main menu "a rift in time" but it says i need to be connected to internet.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, then put in the dlc again. Don't know about that Internet part

tylern98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, then put in the dlc again. Don't know about that Internet part
I'm having the same issue, just tried uninstalling the base game and reinstalling then adding DLC. Still not getting DLC to trigger. I do now have a mail icon above my mailbox, but switch is banned so can't connect to internet to check. Did you have to check the mailbox to get DLC to activate or did it just work after reinstalling? Also did you run an older version or latest version?

Also I see in the OP you mentioned DLC inject, is that different than using DBI to install the NSP file?

Last edited by tylern98,

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue, just tried uninstalling the base game and reinstalling then adding DLC. Still not getting DLC to trigger. I do now have a mail icon above my mailbox, but switch is banned so can't connect to internet to check. Did you have to check the mailbox to get DLC to activate or did it just work after reinstalling? Also did you run an older version or latest version?

Also I see in the OP you mentioned DLC inject, is that different than using DBI to install the NSP file?

I only did an inject from a shop after waiting almost a year for it to be available

tylern98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only did an inject from a shop after waiting almost a year for it to be available
I've tried installing both with DBI and with a shop, neither will trigger the cutscene/activate the DLC. Did you downgrade your main game or are you running the latest version of dreamlight valley with the DLC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2