Dreamcast Collection XBOX360-COMPLEX

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Fudge, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Fudge
    OP

Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

Banned
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Dreamcast Collection XBOX360-COMPLEX
    Region free, wave 6, no AP25

The games included in this collection are Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Sega Bass Fishing, and Space Channel 5 Part 2. Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi are great (at least I think so), I haven't played Sega Bass Fishing or Space Channel 5, however I've heard there good too. I'm somewhat disappointed by the games in this collection. I was hoping for Jet Grind Radio or Shenmue, but whatever.

Boxart
    [​IMG]

NFO

2. Rockman GFF

Rockman GFF GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2005
    United States
    The Disc itself has no Achievements. I can confirm that you play it off the Disc, but the Content that's on the Disc has no DRM.

Meaning you could probably transfer each Content to a Storage Device and play it just fine without the Disc. Much like the Fallout Installer Discs and that Borderlands Double Add-On Disc.

Update: Seems like I'm wrong. Displays Arcade Game Trial when I moved them to my HDD. But it does list them in the Game Library as Arcade games once the Disc is in and not Arcade Game Trials.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice