Live Again

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the second story with the girl and her dad/king tells her she can't leave the castle. I fount a flute and some sort of winged cap. I talked to everyone and interacted with object but I am stuck and don't know how to progress the story. What do I need to do?

Live Again

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Just check the wooden planks in her room, and she'll break them.

The ones where the guy is standing? I checked them but it doesn't break if so how do I break them/make him move?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Live Again said:
raulpica said:

The ones where the guy is standing? I checked them but it doesn't break if so how do I break them/make him move?
On the upper floor, there are two rooms, the King's one, and yours (the Princess) rotate the camera, and you'll see them better.

Try opening the menu and using EXAMINE. IIRC, I remember only pressing A on them
tongue.gif

BTW, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/530937/41699 even if all the names are different
tongue.gif

Live Again

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Live Again said:
raulpica said:

On the upper floor, there are two rooms, the King's one, and yours (the Princess) rotate the camera, and you'll see them better.

Try opening the menu and using EXAMINE. IIRC, I remember only pressing A on them
tongue.gif

BTW, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/530937/41699 even if all the names are different
tongue.gif

I see what your talking about but when I go there a guy is standing there and I press a at the wall and says "The hole has been boarded up with planks" and the guy says "Your Highness. Now I recuperate your wall, so please delay a while.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Live Again said:
raulpica said:
Live Again said:
raulpica said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I see what your talking about but when I go there a guy is standing there and I press a at the wall and says "The hole has been boarded up with planks" and the guy says "Your Highness. Now I recuperate your wall, so please delay a while.

Go around the Castle and talk to everyone at least twice (Note: Probably not right, but I do know you have to talk to a lot of people.).

Then go back and he'll be gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL