MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, if you're a Dragonica fan like I am (I fell in love with the closed beta fast), you'd know by now that Dragonica's servers will be online June 4th. If you played the CBT (closed beta), your character and account will have carried over if s/he was over level 10. However, they will be reset to level 1 and their inventory will have been wiped.

So who else is stoked about this game? Or who's gonna join up?

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember hearing about this game a long time ago, but couldn't make it into the CBT. Maybe I'll give this a shot, thanks for the heads up
biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well for EU open beta i still need to wait till the 10th

played IAH and Gpotatoe CB and pretty much like this game, only down is that you mainly mash the attack button and have not to much attacks in the beginning (sadly not like in fighting games that have 4 or mor different attack buttons)
well later with the skills there are some more attacks but still very much the same allways ... still a game i can enjoy from time to time.

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played the Closed Beta...it was kinda fun, until my hands cramped. I also hated how you basically had to button mash for a whole minute to kill something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...