Dragonica OBT In 2 Days!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Skyline969, Jun 3, 2009.

Jun 3, 2009

Dragonica OBT In 2 Days! by Skyline969 at 12:38 AM (805 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    So, if you're a Dragonica fan like I am (I fell in love with the closed beta fast), you'd know by now that Dragonica's servers will be online June 4th. If you played the CBT (closed beta), your character and account will have carried over if s/he was over level 10. However, they will be reset to level 1 and their inventory will have been wiped.

So who else is stoked about this game? Or who's gonna join up?

2. Hachibei

Member Hachibei GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I remember hearing about this game a long time ago, but couldn't make it into the CBT. Maybe I'll give this a shot, thanks for the heads up [​IMG]

3. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well for EU open beta i still need to wait till the 10th

played IAH and Gpotatoe CB and pretty much like this game, only down is that you mainly mash the attack button and have not to much attacks in the beginning (sadly not like in fighting games that have 4 or mor different attack buttons)
    well later with the skills there are some more attacks but still very much the same allways ... still a game i can enjoy from time to time.

4. lonewolf80

Newcomer lonewolf80 Advanced Member

United States
    I've played the Closed Beta...it was kinda fun, until my hands cramped. I also hated how you basically had to button mash for a whole minute to kill something.

5. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    As you level up, it gets funner. Have any of you mapped controls to your USB controller via XPadder? That just adds a whole new level of awesome to the game. [​IMG]