ROM Hack Suggestion Dragon Quest Xi S cheats codes

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A little heads up, searching game values with Edizon can cause corruption
Yeah I got crashes when freezing the focus for smithing. The address changes each time though so once I'm done I just unfreeze and I'm all good.

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What address did you use focus for smithing?
It changes each time, I just search the focus amount. Hit a box and then search with the remaining amount. Theres 3 addresses that show but only one changes the focus so I change them to 99 and freeze check if its applied, if not use next address. Its abit long winded but I Smith loads in on go so I don't do it often.

jackkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
This is how I got max money as thats the only thing I look for in RPGs beside maybe fast exp multiplier. Use edizon nightly (release crashes atmosphere on FW 8 on my switch) and start the game and load the save. then load edizon in applet mode. choose the cheat icon at the bottom. Search for u32, ==, ram and for the current money value. then go back to the game and spend or earn and press again home button load edizon in applet mode (album with R or L button given how you set it up) go to cheat icon press Y to search again and choose "==" search for new money value. you should find one result, if not re earn/spend money and search more. Change money amount to 9 digits like 999999999 more than this and you get less than zero money.
Thats it, now you got dough.

omega7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Another heads up, searching for perfection pearls will cause freezing game data corruption.

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm probably bad luck on my side, was it u32 in RAM?
Yes but I searched both heap and main, reworked an item to reduce pearls then searched again to narrow it down. I can try and find the address later, but I'm unsure if it changes or not as I've only changed it the once.

Reactions: omega7

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but I searched both heap and main, reworked an item to reduce pearls then searched again to narrow it down. I can try and find the address later, but I'm unsure if it changes or not as I've only changed it the once.
Cheats been posted now so probably be better than an address.

Sonyrulesok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine got corrupted, I've reinstalled everything and wiped the save data even deleted Edizon off my Switch but still can't start DQ XI anymore!

Reactions: omega7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over