Dragon Quest VII (3DS) class system trailer

Square Enix's Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past on 3DS will have 30 jobs to choose from, including some monster classes. If you rank up these jobs enough, you can merge them together into a higher tier class.

The game will be released September 16, 2016 for both North America and Europe.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What's so special about Dragon quest? From the video, I believe it's the same as Bravely. The pro with Bravely is that it doesn't look so childish (be it characters or enemies). Again, I haven't played Dragon Quest to have a 'real' opinion - I'm just saying what I saw in this video. (Damn Bravely is a masterpiece)

DQ games are for all ages.

it is not childish, DQ is magical.

Tried majoras mask? It counts as a rpg right? Its awesome on n3ds

i did, i got bad ending.

i am so bad at Zelda games XD i always get stuck in most of them.
i liked the one on wii the most, skyward sword.

Reactions: Skelletonike

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What did you actually hate as it looks exactly the same as this game? It just has the feature of bravely and default which imho is a pretty good idea. It doesn't have such childish characters and has a MIND=BLOWN story.

Sent from my Nexus 4
i absolutely hated the combat, dragon quest is barely anything like Bravely

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What did you actually hate as it looks exactly the same as this game? It just has the feature of bravely and default which imho is a pretty good idea. It doesn't have such childish characters and has a MIND=BLOWN story.

Sent from my Nexus 4

You infidel!!!
How dare you now know the awesomeness of Dragon Quest, the best long running JRPG series (also the best selling one)!

Dragon Quest VII is especially awesome, it has tons of hours of story and this remake adds tons of awesome stuff.

Reactions: leonmagnus99
D

Deleted User

DQ games are for all ages.

it is not childish, DQ is magical.

i did, i got bad ending.

i am so bad at Zelda games XD i always get stuck in most of them.
i liked the one on wii the most, skyward sword.
Sorry for off-topic-ing again, theres no bad ending in mm. U die milions of times b4 ending it properly. Also after ur done with the deku shit things start to be a lotta fun so...

Also will this dq have online real time multiplayer?

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
You infidel!!!
How dare you now know the awesomeness of Dragon Quest, the best long running JRPG series (also the best selling one)!

Dragon Quest VII is especially awesome, it has tons of hours of story and this remake adds tons of awesome stuff.
But... but I can say the same for Bravely Default and Second in which both I have played for 100+ hours. :|

D

Deleted-379826

Cool! Seems awesome!. Just a question, do dragon quest games continue from each other? Because if they do I still gotta play the others first??

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But... but I can say the same for Bravely Default and Second in which both I have played for 100+ hours. :|
Dragon Quest VII is 100h just the main story (this on average, speedruns can take around 85h or so), if you include extras and stuff it goes around 140h. If you try completing everything in the game and collecting everything... About 300h or so.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Dragon Quest VII is 100h just the main story (this on average, speedruns can take around 85h or so), if you include extras and stuff it goes around 140h. If you try completing everything in the game and collecting everything... About 300h or so.
@100 hours on Bravely Second and I still haven't completed it 100%. It should take max 150-200(and 200 hours is a lot of time) for a game to be completed 100%. I got OCD so I wouldn't have a good relationship with a game that requires 300 hours+ for 100% completion. :P

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@100 hours on Bravely Second and I still haven't completed it 100%. It should take max 150-200(and 200 hours is a lot of time) for a game to be completed 100%. I got OCD so I wouldn't have a good relationship with a game that requires 300 hours+ for 100% completion. :P
DQVII was always awesome, I love long RPG's, and I enjoy collecting everything as well, when this game was announced to be coming to Europe, I replayed the PSX one. <3

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
@fr3quency look man, if you're not interested and you're not gonna get it that's fine but i don't think anyone really cares about your love for Bravely Default at this point
No it's not that, I will give it a chance when it comes out. I've always wanted to play a DQ game. Also, be careful on how you speak or else I'll stick those sentences in your behind. =)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

try playing DQ6 (nds version) on your 3ds.

you have to give it a try mate, i play Bravely Second these days and it is exremely childish.
whereas maybe DQ games do look childish but they are far from actually being childish.

the stories told in DQ games are by far the best i have gone through.
6 is my favourite, 9 is awesome too.
and 8 also, i try playing all of them.
im near the end in Dq4/5.

so looking forward to 7 ,never played that one.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I loved dragon quest on the ds and I can't wait for this one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: esp if there's no time limits, gosh! Cum on already!