Dragon Quest VI DS (clean) trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently this trailer is the same one from Tokyo Game Show a couple of weeks ago, but now there's a direct feed version. That means high quality without shaky cam syndrome. Enjoy the trailer, it looks like they've improved the engine even more since DQ 4 and 5!

So yeah, really lovely game that does justice to the SNES original if you ask me! Not sure when this is coming, maybe late this year or early next year. No date yet, keep in tune though.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nice one:. are they now going to adapt the coplete dragon quest serials for the ds or whats the matter?
but the previous versions were good, looks like with dragon quest 6 they are going to abonden the feature that the own fighters show up in battle. what a pity, was a great feature :-/

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks great.

blackdragonbahamut said:
...looks like with dragon quest 6 they are going to abonden the feature that the own fighters show up in battle. what a pity, was a great feature :-/
Maybe the fighters are on the Touchscreen, like in Ash, Ninokuni and some other RPGs
biggrin.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
What the heck was that battle at 1:12?
ohmy.gif

Anyway, the engine doesn't seem to be improved at all, there are some new effects for spells but that's all.
tongue.gif

I wonder if there'll be any extras
unsure.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh. My. God!!!

I love the 3D battle system, that is freaking awesome. They already played spolierz though by showing Mudo (or Mudou in Dragon Warrior Monsters) at the beginning of the video, he is a major boss of the game, though Deathamoor is the final boss. Apparently Terry and Milayou from Dragon Warrior Monsters are optional characters in this game so it's cool that they make an appearance. Can't wait to play this game finally, I still need to finish DQ5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple