Dragon Quest IX

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by patrix009, Aug 1, 2010.

Aug 1, 2010

Dragon Quest IX by patrix009 at 4:05 AM (1,638 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. patrix009
    OP

Newcomer patrix009 Newbie

Philippines
    I recently found out where the chronocrystal is located through a picture of i found on the web but i dont know how to get there. There's no entrance!! wtf? Somebody know how to get it?

I uploaded the photo so heres the link: http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/pa...d9materials.jpg
    The crystal is in the bottom right of the map below the gleeba town..

2. noperfecttime

Newcomer noperfecttime Newbie

United States
    You can only get it post game once you have the flying train.

3. patrix009
    OP

Newcomer patrix009 Newbie

Philippines

aww too bad.. im no ready to finish this game yet. Is there another story in post game or something new to do?
    btw thnx man. [​IMG]

4. noperfecttime

Newcomer noperfecttime Newbie

United States
    Yeah I typically feel the same way about finishing a game but fortunately there a TON of post game stuff to do mostly dealing with treasure maps and quest. Post game will probably last me twice as long as the actual game since grinding doesn't really bother me all that much.

There's also a lot of quests left to finish (I only did like 20 and mine numbered up to 120 something so I have a lot left to do).

Oh and just so you don't get surprised like I did Chronocrystal isn't an item you farm but a item you buy for 50,000 each so get ready to grind for money if you want to do alchemy for the best stuff.