ROM Hack Dragon Marked For Death All Characters Max Level 50 Save

JAMVisuals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured at least a few out there might want this as this game can be brutal on single players depending on which character you use LOL. All four characters are at max level which is 50. Gold is also at 10,000,024. Only the first 1-3 quests from the bar are completed on each character. You can edit everything including character name, color, voice, etc by visiting the inn in the city and selecting the character you want to edit.

Attachments

• DMFDMAX.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,159

JAMVisuals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, very cool. Is there a save editor out there, or did you just grind everything out?
No save editor that I know of. I used SX OS cheat engine to find the values in the game for experience points and maxed them for each character as I was playing solo and it was crazy hard with certain characters like the witch to progress without wanting to break a controller lol.

Reactions: Lughtigern

Lughtigern

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Makes sense! If you find out a way to change values on weapons let us know, otherwise thanks for the file man!

JAMVisuals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes sense! If you find out a way to change values on weapons let us know, otherwise thanks for the file man!
Not sure if you can change values on the weapons/gear, BUT you can exceed the 49 skill point cap using the cheat engine as well to increase all character stats. I figured that out after uploading this file and was able to put 125 skill points in each category and it STILL is a pain to play with the witch LOL.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No save editor that I know of. I used SX OS cheat engine to find the values in the game for experience points and maxed them for each character as I was playing solo and it was crazy hard with certain characters like the witch to progress without wanting to break a controller lol.
Can you point us on the right direction to edit our own saves? thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: