Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 announced

It looks like 2015's Dragon Ball Xenoverse is getting a sequel. Namco Bandai released a short teaser for the game, showing that it would release this year for Xbox One, PS4 and PC platforms.

SANTA CLARA, Calif., (May 17, 2016) – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. the premier publisher of anime videogames today announces DRAGON BALL® XENOVERSE 2, the most expansive Dragon Ball® videogame experience to-date. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is currently in development at famed Osaka, Japan based videogame developer DIMPS and will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is scheduled to launch in the Americas in 2016.

qi_synergist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know i won't make the same mistake and buy it full priced on PSN the day it comes out for a sub par DBZ game which the main selling point was custom character creations lol.. some people like it but i doubt they`ll get close to the same return in sales

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah!!! This made my day. Xenoverse was awesome and now they actually have something brand new to work with

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So many people are saying what is their fave combat system. It's not just that which matters. I personally loved the story, characters (though I would have liked each person to have all their transformations in one instead of SSB Goku, SSG Goku, SS4 Goku, GT Goku, normal Goku etc), game play and maps. The game was facinating in a way that DBZ hadn't been in years. To be honest the game has much more it can call upon now with Super. However I'm hoping they don't just chuck it full of shit from Super.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Needs more Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Easily the best game in the series. Not sure why they've yet to recreate the combat rather than ruin it.
This. At this point I'm convinced that Bamco is incapable of making proper DBZ gameplay. After the rights changed hands from Atari to Bamco, the gameplay took a hard left turn, flipping the metaphorical tanker into a ditch where it continues to burn.

Reactions: qi_synergist
S

Saiyan Lusitano

This. At this point I'm convinced that Bamco is incapable of making proper DBZ gameplay. After the rights changed hands from Atari to Bamco, the gameplay took a hard left turn, flipping the metaphorical tanker into a ditch where it continues to burn.
If you want a Tenkaichi-like game then go either with J-Stars Victory Vs+ or One Piece: Burning Blood because they're developed by the developer who produced the Tenkaichi games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Got a date with the owner of a real estate company she seems nice lol +1