Dragon Ball Fusions Hacking Thread

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by kprovost7314, Aug 8, 2016.

1. focusonme

focusonme GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2016
    United States
    thats sad. can you at least release the patch? so at least all your work wouldnt be for nothing

2. upfromtheskies

upfromtheskies GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    Hopefully efforts can be directed at Ultimate Mission 2, which we know will never get released

3. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    I really don't believe it will be released this year.

4. upfromtheskies

Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    I don't believe it either. There's been no official announcement of a NA release, let alone a release date. And releasing it that soon would give them zero time to promote it.

5. WillTheLion

WillTheLion GBAtemp Regular

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Would you mind sharing a link to where you saw that date? Tried googling but I can't seem to find anything about the game and October mentioned together.

If it really is coming out then officially then there really is no reason to do this translation with it being as early in the process as it is. Most translations tend to happen for lack of any hope/evidence of a translation.

6. Zeriel

Zeriel Squid Kid

Jul 10, 2015
    I'm going to be away from my PC for most of September anyway because I have to attend some military training but if we don't hear anything by the end of the month/early October then I can keep translating. The official release is confirmed anyway so I guess that's a good thing in general, (bad for us) I just never thought it would be as soon as this October.

I also heard the NX will be announced this month, so that's something to look forward to as well.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It was a leak by one of the main outlets, not sure if it was Target or Walmart, but it appeared in their systems as October 11, @nobody231 was the one who found it.
    There was another report about it being submitted for a rating similar to ESRB

Last edited by Zeriel, Sep 9, 2016
  7. piratesephiroth

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    LOL! Confirmed by whom?
    Sure they're gonna release in october without even showing a trailer... hah

Or do you mean october of 2017? hue

Last edited by piratesephiroth, Sep 9, 2016
  8. Zeriel

Zeriel Squid Kid

Jul 10, 2015
    A lot of games release on October/November and Nintendo is making a big announcement this month as well as their usual Nintendo Directs
    they make before the Holydays. No need to be so dismissive, is Nintendo after all they do what they want lol, at this moment is better to wait and see.

Last edited by Zeriel, Sep 9, 2016
  9. piratesephiroth

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    The 3DS Nintendo Direct already happened and they announced games even for 2017.

I'm sure DB Fusions isn't coming this year.

10. upfromtheskies

Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    I just can't imagine them releasing it so soon without a big advertising campaign. Xenoverse 2 comes out in October and they've been advertising that for months. They also did a lot of advertising for Extreme Butoden last year and even offered pre-order bonuses.

piratesephiroth likes this.
  11. VaiCorunthians

VaiCorunthians GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2014
    Brazil
    Soon™
    One day I will play this game in English .. one day .. :gba:

12. focusonme

focusonme GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2016
    United States
    @Zeriel can you upload the translated file so we can try to inject it and replace it with the japanese one?

13. nobody231

nobody231 GBATemp's Resident Nobody

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Nowhere, USA
    I don't have an image, but VegettoEX of Kanzenshuu told us that he received an image. VegettoEX is a moderator for Kanzenshuu, so I find his word pretty trustworthy. Seeing as he only said October 11th, I assume that he's referring to 2016. Source in the quote in the first post of this page: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33033&start=940
    Like Zeriel said, it was a leak in Walmart's systems. VegettoEX of Kanzenshuu (he's a mod there) received a tip with photo evidence about the release date.

Last edited by nobody231, Sep 9, 2016
  14. upfromtheskies

Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    It could just be the date they are going to start selling pre-orders, possibly with an exclusive DLC offer. If that's the case, I'd expect a Spring 2017 release.

15. hackotedelaplaqu

hackotedelaplaqu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 10, 2009
    France
    Msg and jarc files are not totaly reversed. Extraction is ok but don't expect a patch until we understand them all and make the proper rebuilders.
    I too believe the game won't come until summer or fall 2017.

16. pikatsu

pikatsu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2014
    Argentina
    Maybe even it will or won't come out. The key for the western release is the sales it makes in Japan

17. nobody231

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Nowhere, USA
    Well, Fusions is making more than Extreme Butoden, and that came out in the US.

18. Helmax

Helmax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2011
    United States
    actually, jMSG is fully reversed. JARC is not.

19. piratesephiroth

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    Yep, 4 months later and it was a [shitty] fighting game.

I think Fusions has a lot more text to be translated and it was released in August. There's no way they're gonna have it ready this year unless they were translating it before the japanese release.

Last edited by piratesephiroth, Sep 10, 2016
  20. nobody231

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Nowhere, USA
    I wasn't agreeing with his logic, or anything. I was telling him the facts. (crap I can't get my ideas across)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted