ROM Hack Dragon Ball FighterZ network requirement ?!

Wyke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, upon launching Dragon Ball FighterZ .nsp first time did not ask me anything. Now that I would like to run it again it asks me for a network connection saying that I should check my network settings.
Any troubleshooting about this please ? Did not find anything around here4

Thanks!

Wyke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No of course I did not go for the online mode. Right now I can play it as long as I don't turn off my switch. If I do I'm not able to launch it again and have to completely uninstall the game and reinstall it to avoid the network block. Going full airplane mode since day 1 so I just avoid network connection to infinity and beyond lol.
Running the game on sx os atm, tried to install it with tinfoil or whatever other nsp installer, the game still blocks me upon second run.
Keeping the full nsp's of the game in the µSD is the only troubleshoot I found, uninstall + install every second launch.
Thanks for your reply tho.

Suavalicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed using tinfoil on 5.1 when it launched and I have not encountered this and i play it often. Have rebooted switch a lot since as well. I go into offline mode. sometimes i accidentally click online but my system is in airplane mode with no known network so after a failed attempt and denial to add a connection, it ask if i want to start in offline mode. Not sure if it matters but i have all the character dlc and i do not believe i have update.

Hitojin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, upon launching Dragon Ball FighterZ .nsp first time did not ask me anything. Now that I would like to run it again it asks me for a network connection saying that I should check my network settings.
Any troubleshooting about this please ? Did not find anything around here4

Thanks!
If using SX OS I have encountered a similar problem just recently. I just had to reinstall the file/files needed for the game. It was weird after I opened tinfoil just to look around didn't even install anything with it but as soon as I exited all my games that were nsp decided to act like they weren't installed. Hope this helps.

Wyke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answer. I always install games with tinfoil so this cannot be the issue. By the way now Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze also blocks me from launching the game by requiring network connection...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.