DQ IX Map Data Request

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Dr Awesomo, Sep 18, 2010.

Sep 18, 2010

DQ IX Map Data Request by Dr Awesomo at 3:09 AM (619 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Dr Awesomo
    OP

Newcomer Dr Awesomo Advanced Member

Canada
    Anyone who knows about DQ9 and GBATemp can piece the two together and produce the DQ9 SaveGame Editor.

Now, I've been playin this game on my M3iZero without cheating, and I plan to keep it that way. However, there are times when it's the only rational option. Such as Tagging for Inn Upgrades, resetting skillpoints, and the question of this thread: Map Data (?)

Using the savegame editor mentioned above, is it possible to import Treasure maps from events such as GameStop or the Kawasaki Locker, much like if you were to tag and trade with a friend?
    If this is possible, does anyone have data for these events (and, of course, any others) that they would be willing to give me? Alternatively, where I can get them online?

If this is not possible, however, is there another method (like AR codes) which will create a similar result?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

2. Black_Knight_666

Member Black_Knight_666 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    That would be sweet if it could! but im not sure that it can :/

3. Dr Awesomo
    OP

Newcomer Dr Awesomo Advanced Member

Canada
    Ahah, someone who share's the vision!

Cause lat's face it, there are just some of us in this world who have no access to these events, or friends that do. This feature would be great for people who want to play the game to the best of it's potential which happens to be available elsewhere