Hacking downloading games on ps3

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does downloading vita games to ps3 also grab updates? Can DLC also be downloaded to the ps3? Wondering, cause it'd kinda suck to be restricted to the base game with no updates or DLC if you own it.

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I downloaded a patch, but I got an error code during installation. C0 12574 9. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the game im patching currently, or has to do with something else..

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I figured out the issue. :) My only problem now is that my Ps3 refuses to transfer games to my Vita without asking me to update. Assuming I can't transfer from ps3 to an old FW vita without a CFW PS3?

ObeSeeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iirc the vita will not ask for an update even from the ps3 after doing some stuff involved with qcma I believe. I cant seem to find any sources somehow. Ill keep looking but im like 80% positive its possible to avoid those update messages.

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's alright, I just turned my second vita into a PSN slave and use that to backup my games then transfer them to my other vita via QCMA on the PC.
Though, if you happen to figure this out, perhaps it'd be nice for people who don't have two vita's lying around but want their psn games.

ObeSeeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to transfer save data from my ps3 without asking to update simply by connecting to qcma first before I connected to my ps3. I havent tried games but should the same deal.

Reactions: Zeroba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr