Hacking Download Wiiware/VC Covers on PC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twig123
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,935
  • Replies Replies 6

twig123

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
261
Reaction score
9
Trophies
1
XP
278
Country
United States
Trying to download covers for my Wiiware & VC games through WiiFlow... but it is taking FOR-EVER!
Is there a Complete Pack of Wiiware/VC covers floating around anywhere, or is there a program for the PC that will grab the covers for my games?
 
http://www.gametdb.com/ that is where usb loaders etc get the artwork from
 
as far as I am aware there is no tool on a pc that will do it for VC/Wiiware for you, if artwork is that important to you though putting a little effort in wouldn't kill you would it?
 
I have a tool, but is promoted as illegal (GPL)! (Soon there is an official Release (LEGAL))
sma1.png


I will organize this for you..
 
I have a tool...
Holy crap, I can't believe I completely forgot about this app of yours! (Even helped test the app before!)
(Don't mind me... I've been lost in this world since I've had to send my lappy in for warranty work and they formatted my drive...)

Oh, did I mention You are the best!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted