Gaming Download Only Pokemon

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver.
For download, I'm talking about connecting to Nintendo via WiFi and downloading the item, like Darkrai's key, or Shaymin's stone.
How many download only Pokemon are there? Which versions and what Pokemon are they? And is it possible to get them through another way instead of doing the download, which expired a long while ago?

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know in P an D that you can get Arceus Shaymin and Darkrai through Event only (technically)

Dunno about the rest

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's easier & faster to use the search button instead of making a whole new topic.

Anyways answering you're question, there is a topic about the Pokemon DIA/PEA/PLA
download only pokemon and where to get them (also the time that they came out), some
may not be available since its a limited time offer.

Ill post a link once i find it.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I think he is talking about download-able pokemon such as the Jirachi with Draco Meteor in the japanese and English d/p/pt.

I don't remember how much, but I think the most recent one was the english Jirachi which has gone offline. Basically Nintendo takes them off for some time and then allows users to download them again at a later date.

If you have a flashcard and Pokesav, another way to get the download-able Pokemon or items are to go to the Project Pokemon forums and go to the events section. All these events are legit copies obtained by the community.

If not you can request someone on the forum download one and trade them to you, seeing as these are ridiculously easy to find I doubt they will try to be funny about trading you some events you are after. Item events though you are out of luck unless you have a flashcard.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
He's asking for the Pokemon that are available to download via Mystery Gift with WiFi Connection. That means, he wants to download Pokemon right there in his own house or something without going to Gamestop or whatever.

Anyways, to answer your question. I believe the shiny Pichu that unlocks the Spiky Eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver is (or was) the first Pokemon available on WiFi via Mystery Gift. There's not anymore, yet.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
He's asking for the Pokemon that are available to download via Mystery Gift with WiFi Connection. That means, he wants to download Pokemon right there in his own house or something without going to Gamestop or whatever.

Anyways, to answer your question. I believe the shiny Pichu that unlocks the Spiky Eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver is (or was) the first Pokemon available on WiFi via Mystery Gift. There's not anymore, yet.
That was a Gamestop download...

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
NDStemp said:

Uh, no. There was the European one where you could have download it on WFC with Mystery Gift.

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/shiny-pichu.html

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
injected11 said:
NDStemp said:

Uh, no. There was the European one where you could have download it on WFC with Mystery Gift.

And in the U.S. (and apparently Canada according to Google) it was a Gamestop download.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
NDStemp said:
injected11 said:
NDStemp said:

And in the U.S. (and apparently Canada according to Google) it was a Gamestop download.

Yes but, you could download the European one from anywhere except in Japan. Isn't the (U) one and the (E) one the same.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want a list of distributions so I can grab all of them.
Events, and Nintendo WiFi and the things I'm looking for.
So far from this site:
Gamestop Pichu
Gamestop Jirachi
Toy's R Us Arceus
Toy's R Us Regigigas

From another site:
Arceus
3 Pokewalker courses
Pichu
Jirachi

Other Pokemon I know that exist as events, or WiFi download to get an item:
Dragonite
Shaymin
Darkrai

Pichu and Jirachi are HGSS, Arceus, Regigigas, Shaymin, Darkrai are DPPt
And to transfer them... Either grab the distribution rom and use mystery gift, or use Pokesav and put into a game, then traded over. Right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat