Gaming Downgrading latest firmware?

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to downgrade a PSP Slim with the latest of the Sony Firmware? My Hacked Phat one broke T_T

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you 100% Sure?

I would really like to do this. I saw a youtube video on it but he had V 3.67 and said it worked with all firmwares but it sounds a bit sketchy.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firmware is not the issue when modding anymore. The Pandora Battery made sure of that. It is the motherboard. The last wave of 2000's and all of the 3000's are hackable. All 1000's are moddable. You could update a 1000 all the way up to 5.03 OFW and make it CFW with no problem at all.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Devil May Cry said:
Firmware is not the issue when modding anymore. The Pandora Battery made sure of that. It is the motherboard. The last wave of 2000's and all of the 3000's are hackable. All 1000's are moddable. You could update a 1000 all the way up to 5.03 OFW and make it CFW with no problem at all.

bit of a wrong/bad statement there to state .. and all of the 3000's are hackable.

You have NO CHANCE!... if you have a PSP SLIM 3000 with a TA-88v3 motherboard (most if not all have it!) did you miss the news lately that they are STILL PRETTY MUCH UN-HACKABLE!

they found an exploit that allowed homebrew to be enabled but NOT PERMANENTLY FLASHED! .... and so far to date HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED! (the HEN Homebrew Enabler exploit)

@YankeeFan802 try get a pre owned or older SLIM if you can or just get another PHAT (if you don't need TV out or use for extra memory) they ALL play the same games anyhow and ALL can use the same homebrew! ...

I can maby only think of 1 or 2 homebrew that does need extra memory but not many!
smile.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Err....none of the PSP 3000's have the TA-088v3 motherboard....that's the mobo for the unhackable 2000's only. The PSP 3000 has the TA-090v2 mobo.

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! Anyone mind telling me what to do? I REALLY want to get this done and hack on SOCOM again XD.

How do I downgrade this crap, I forgot everything. If you help me, you get cookies
happy.gif

Civori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
Buy another PHAT problem solved!

they are cheaper anyhow and less hassle
smile.gif

Hello no! I already made my Pandoras battery LMAO. Just help me out XD.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devil May Cry said:
Oh crap, huge mistake on my part. They are NOT hackable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: