Hacking Downgrading from 3.4U to 3.2U

ringorinfret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I downloaded latest djtaz "kit" with instructions on how to downgrade from a 3.4U to 3.2U system. It is not cleared to me if you first need to enable wifi on the console before attemping the IOS and cIOS downgrader apps... can anyone confirm? I suppose you need to connect to nintendo's server to get the selected system version...

please confirm

thanks a lot!!
bow.gif

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to do it without enabling and using the WiFi but it wouldn't work properly. Once I enabled wifi and allowed it to connect and downgrade me, it worked like a charm - nothing could have been easier!

ringorinfret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks buddy!

anyone else can confirm this? did anyone encountered any problems using the method found in Djtaz's excellent guide ?

thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In USA you can start working normal jobs at age 15, not sure about Vena but i'm sure the laws are simular to age.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lemme show you something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At 15, I used to wash dishes and take out garbage at a restaraunt, then wash cars on weekends, just to save money to buy a car when I turned 16
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    You may need Google translate tho
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Doesn't mean it has to be that way with you. I looked it up and yea at 15 you can get a real job
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna wait 2 months and 27 days then
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also goodnight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also don't quit if you get a meany poo boss that yells at you if you mess up
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    don't
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Disagree
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Walk into his office
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Take a shit on his desk
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Refuse to elaborate
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Leave
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm fortunate to have had some managers over the years who I've straight up told to go fuck themselves, and not get in trouble for it. Help that I've been on the receiving end of that as well lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, you can tell him you quit when you see him in court, (For defecation on property, charges)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There's a difference in a abusive management rather than one drilling into you for messing up
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last boss got investigated for racial slurs and guess what happened to him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I luckily haven't had a boss in over 20 years, (independent contractor) but the people I do work for, it's pretty much like they my bosses, and yea some can be assholes. But there has been many jobs I've walked off and mailed they're checks back to them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bosses should yell at workers for mess ups they just need to know the difference in abuse and punishment
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't abuse or curse at my employess, I feel like waving the gun around gets the point across just fine.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A boss is basically a glorified baby sitter
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A boss is basically a glorified baby sitter