Downgrading from 3.4U to 3.2U

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ringorinfret, Jan 11, 2009.

1. ringorinfret
    OP

ringorinfret GBAtemp Fan

Mar 10, 2008
    United States
    Hi,

I downloaded latest djtaz "kit" with instructions on how to downgrade from a 3.4U to 3.2U system. It is not cleared to me if you first need to enable wifi on the console before attemping the IOS and cIOS downgrader apps... can anyone confirm? I suppose you need to connect to nintendo's server to get the selected system version...

please confirm

thanks a lot!! [​IMG]

2. Midnightzak

Midnightzak GBAtemp Regular

Aug 5, 2008
    United States
    I attempted to do it without enabling and using the WiFi but it wouldn't work properly. Once I enabled wifi and allowed it to connect and downgrade me, it worked like a charm - nothing could have been easier!

3. ringorinfret
    OP

ringorinfret GBAtemp Fan

Mar 10, 2008
    United States
    thanks buddy!

anyone else can confirm this? did anyone encountered any problems using the method found in Djtaz's excellent guide ?

thanks!

4. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    If Wi-Fi it is not enabled, I really don't know how to get the necessary files from "N" servers...!! [​IMG]

5. davedeluxe

davedeluxe GBAtemp Regular

Jan 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
    you can download the necessarry files to your pc and put it on the sd...put the files in the /00000001/00000024/v1042/ -folder on you sd (create this structre if it doesn't exist)

take a look at these post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=111...p;#entry1492736, in the faq you find the files you need

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice