gamer220

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does any one have idiot-proof instruction on how to downgrade from a NTSC wii version 3.3 to a 3.2? I already have homebrew channel, wad manager, and backup launcher. I am just worried of downgrading bc i don't want to mess up anything since everything works good now with the backups and wads and everything. But I want to install starfall to brickproof my wii. Would you recommend the downgrade or incase something happens use the SaveMii free. I just read that you can just use a gamecube controller to do this. So i just wanted to know what you guys thought.

ANother reason I wanted to do the downgrade is because I read that in order to play SSBB backup you need to have 3.2; is this true? I am in the process of converting it to single layer since i dont have a dual layer burner

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use the Program Anyregion Changer, to downgrade it should work but it depends on what version 3.3 your on, if it doesn't work look up in the Sticky thread for the OCt 23 fix, that will work.
And i do recommend starfalling your wii after downgrading.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can you read in english the screen of your TV??? do you know the names of the Wiimote's buttons?? If you answered yes to any of those 2 questions then use first Custom IOS Downgrader 1.2 to 3.2U, and then use IOS Downgrader 1.0 to enable the trucha bug in your Wii, and really be on 3.2...!!!
smile.gif

gamer220

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am able to put the Custom IOS downgrader 1.2 and see it on the homebrew channel, but i dont see the ios downgrader 1.0; i just put both in the apps folder. Is there something i did wrong that i cant see the ios downgrader 1.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte