downgrade problems

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by metathirteen, May 11, 2016.

1. metathirteen
    OP

metathirteen Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2016
    United States
    im having issues downgrading to 2.1.0. i followed everything (atleast im sure i have) in the Plailect guide and im stuck, i keep getting to 0004003000008F02.cia and it just stops and says there was an error, please power off your system and restart. i have no idea what to try. could this be because of the TWL_NAND im suppose to clear out? it didnt say i had to. but ive tried updating redNAND to 10.3 then downgrading and that didnt work, now im trying 10.7. i really wanna get this going, it sucks to make it this far and hit a wall =/

2. Pokéidiot

Pokéidiot GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2015
    Brazil
    \n?
    Use TinyFormat twice
    Remove all DSiWare (don't know if this is important but I did this)
    Remove all TWL_FIRM patches (I had signature patch for TWL, so I removed to perform the downgrade)

After this, downgrade was succesful for me

3. metathirteen
    OP

metathirteen Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2016
    United States
    the redNAND im using was already formatted twice, and i dont have any DSiWare installed. how do i go about removing the twl_firm patches?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice