hoborobossj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somebody help me with something,
i was watching a video about getting a cfw on 11.2 and there was a step where after you downgrade you must delete arm9.bin and replace it with a new arm9 and arm11, when i did that i left my 3ds out and i restarted it, the 3ds restarted normally and when i went to the internet browser to get to safea9lh. When i put in the url and i pressed enter the screen stayed at a blank white screen for about 2 minutes, i tried to tap the screen and press the home button but nothing seemed to work so i forced turned off my 3ds.

The real problem happened after that, i tried to power on my 3ds with and without the sd card and it just stayed in a black screen with the blue light on, i tried many things to try and fix it but i couldnt do anything, it just stayed at the black screen

ALSO there was no OTP.bin in my sd card at all during this whole process
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP im only 13

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somebody help me with something,
i was watching a video about getting a cfw on 11.2 and there was a step where after you downgrade you must delete arm9.bin and replace it with a new arm9 and arm11, when i did that i left my 3ds out and i restarted it, the 3ds restarted normally and when i went to the internet browser to get to safea9lh. When i put in the url and i pressed enter the screen stayed at a blank white screen for about 2 minutes, i tried to tap the screen and press the home button but nothing seemed to work so i forced turned off my 3ds.

The real problem happened after that, i tried to power on my 3ds with and without the sd card and it just stayed in a black screen with the blue light on, i tried many things to try and fix it but i couldnt do anything, it just stayed at the black screen

ALSO there was no OTP.bin in my sd card at all during this whole process
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP im only 13
Try holding select, also send a screenshot of the contents of your SD card.

Reactions: Somebody Whoisbored

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is about the Luma3DS v6.6 install and you're talking about loading arm11.bin with a white and/or glitched screen, try the URL again, sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it to load up correctly. You'll get the OTP.bin after this step.

hoborobossj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Found a new problem, after getting the OTP.bin i removed my sd card and i made an extra copy of it. I put my sd card back inside my 3ds and i clicked start to shut down, i turned on my 3ds by clicking start and power to check what was marked in the luma thing and when i tried to restart my 3ds it stays in the black screen when my sd card is in but when it isnt in it the power light turns on and then immediately turns off, i can still go on hourglass tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If this is about the Luma3DS v6.6 install and you're talking about loading arm11.bin with a white and/or glitched screen, try the URL again, sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it to load up correctly. You'll get the OTP.bin after this step.
I Found a new problem, after getting the OTP.bin i removed my sd card and i made an extra copy of it. I put my sd card back inside my 3ds and i clicked start to shut down, i turned on my 3ds by clicking start and power to check what was marked in the luma thing and when i tried to restart my 3ds it stays in the black screen when my sd card is in but when it isnt in it the power light turns on and then immediately turns off, i can still go on hourglass tho

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is normal. You have to set up the CRTNAND side of Luma3DS in order to boot without the SD card inserted. The guide(https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax) says to continue if you get a black screen at this step.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as I saw "I used a video" that was most likely the issue. I dont care how informative the video is, the guide explains literally EVERYTHING much better. Cant sit through that? Then dont do the process,.,

Reactions: Real.96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol