Hacking Downgrade from 12.0.1 to 10.2.0

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are literally TONS of homebrew who will never got an upgrade.(probably) Or very delayed atleast. + whole SX OS thing.
Actually there is almost no reason to upgrade to FW 12. only if you want bluetooth homebrew lol.
New games/updates will eventually require 12.0.x and higher.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
There are literally TONS of homebrew who will never got an upgrade.(probably) Or very delayed atleast. + whole SX OS thing.
Actually there is almost no reason to upgrade to FW 12. only if you want bluetooth homebrew lol.
No but on the other hand if a noob accidentally updated I don't see much reason to risk a downgrade either. It can be risky if you don't know what you are doing.

Last edited by petspeed, , Reason: Typo

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
New games and updates, also nx-btred will be a pretty big reason to update once the issues get ironed out
Can all be patched right now. nx-btred might be a reason for some. but honestly i dont expect for alot. I have non bluetooth headphones.
Most quality headphones are without bluetooth aswell.

HoldenCaulfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Most homebrew applications work with 12.0.x (100% of the ones I use are compatible with 12.0.x), but there are some that don't. If a homebrew application is still being actively developed, it will probably receive a support update for 12.0.x sooner rather than later.

Unless there's an application you must have that a.) Doesn't work with 12.0.x, and b.) Doesn't have a better maintained alternative, there's no reason not to downgrade.

Hello, you seem to have experience, so I am turning to you. It doesn't seem to work for me via direct message, that's why over here. When I start a game, I always get the message that I should update. I've always ignored that up until now, and now I've accidentally hit the "Update" button. I have Atmosphere on it and now the Switch Atmosphere doesn't start anymore. You can briefly see the Atmosphere logo and then the screen is gray. Is there a solution for me or am I screwed? I now have 12.0.1 on it, and I have a 512GB card that is almost full. I also don't have enough space on my PC to outsource that much if it were necessary. And I don't want to have to reinstall everything. At that time, someone did that to me whom I found on the Internet, but who makes dearly for his work. Is there still a solution with which I don't have to reinstall everything?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, can anyone help me?

When I startet a game, I always got the message that I should update. I've always ignored that up until now, and now I've accidentally hit the "Update" button. I have Atmosphere on it and now the Switch Atmosphere doesn't start anymore. You can briefly see the Atmosphere logo and then the screen is gray. Is there a solution for me or am I screwed? I now have 12.0.1 on it, and I have a 512GB card that is almost full. I also don't have enough space on my PC to outsource that much if it were necessary. And I don't want to have to reinstall everything. At that time, someone did that to me whom I found on the Internet, but who makes dearly for his work. Is there still a solution with which I don't have to reinstall everything?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, you seem to have experience, so I am turning to you. It doesn't seem to work for me via direct message, that's why over here. When I start a game, I always get the message that I should update. I've always ignored that up until now, and now I've accidentally hit the "Update" button. I have Atmosphere on it and now the Switch Atmosphere doesn't start anymore. You can briefly see the Atmosphere logo and then the screen is gray. Is there a solution for me or am I screwed? I now have 12.0.1 on it, and I have a 512GB card that is almost full. I also don't have enough space on my PC to outsource that much if it were necessary. And I don't want to have to reinstall everything. At that time, someone did that to me whom I found on the Internet, but who makes dearly for his work. Is there still a solution with which I don't have to reinstall everything?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, can anyone help me?

When I startet a game, I always got the message that I should update. I've always ignored that up until now, and now I've accidentally hit the "Update" button. I have Atmosphere on it and now the Switch Atmosphere doesn't start anymore. You can briefly see the Atmosphere logo and then the screen is gray. Is there a solution for me or am I screwed? I now have 12.0.1 on it, and I have a 512GB card that is almost full. I also don't have enough space on my PC to outsource that much if it were necessary. And I don't want to have to reinstall everything. At that time, someone did that to me whom I found on the Internet, but who makes dearly for his work. Is there still a solution with which I don't have to reinstall everything?
Did you update Atmosphere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn