Homebrew Downgrade from 10.7

XRaYS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi GBAtemp! First post here, so I just got a new 3ds XL. I believe it is running on 10.7. Will I be able to downgrade that and use that to put roms to play?

And if so what would I need to downgrade it?

XRaYS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@ArturDat3DS I only just got it, and asked in store what version it was running. I didn't open it from the box until now and i can confirm it is running on 10.7.

@Manuel9181 As i understand ninjhax or oothax requires cubic ninja or legend of zelda ocarina of time to run. Is there a difference between one and another? I've read up on some tutorials but most of them just overwhelms me a little so it'll be great if you could point me in the general direction.

Also if i get cubic ninja or legend of zelda, would i physically need a game cartridge or can i use a digital copy from the nintendo store?

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Afak Ninjhax should be easier to use then oothax and doesn't require power saves or a 3ds with already a CFW installed on it to be set up. About if it's possibile use only a physical copy of oot, sorry but i dunno 'cause I never used that entry point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4