Hacking downgrade 3.70 to 3.55 ?

EMarius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have put a custom firmware on my old phat ps3 at 3.55, but i dont know much about downgrading from higher firmware.

my cousin just got a slim with 3.70 on it , i used MinVerChk and it said it can be downgrade all the back to like 2.55, of
course i just need to get it back to 3.55 so i can put a custom firmware on it.

so guys what are my options here ? whats the best way to downgrade this ? assuming it can be?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only option at the current time and probably for a long time....BUT
You could always shop on ebay for a PS3 3.55 or lower and save yourself the hassle.......that is one other option IF your cousin sells his current PS3

OMG, I almost forgot to tell you about ProgSkeet. Link

Reactions: 1 person

EMarius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only option at the current time and probably for a long time....BUT
You could always shop on ebay for a PS3 3.55 or lower and save yourself the hassle.......that is one other option IF your cousin sells his current PS3

OMG I almost forgot to tell you about ProgSkeet (google that too)

will google both those then , E3 flasher looks easy enough to install, so will look around for one of those .
but there both basically the same yea ? is it just a matter of opinion which one to go for ? or is one clearly better ?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will google both of those. The E3 Flasher looks easy to install, so I'll look around for one of those .
They're basically the same, yea? Is it just a matter of opinion, if one is better than the other?
They both accomplish the same thing. Yes, It's definitely a matter of opinion. The E3 Flasher, in my opinion, is an easier tool....but the progskeet can be used for so many devices. They both have their strengths and fans......

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1