ROM Hack Downgrade 11.1

D

Deleted User

Be more specific.....

Are you trying to downgrade in emunand? If that's the case all you need to do is backup the emunand with emunand tool on your pc then inject it and your emunand will downgrade back to 9.2.Eather that or you can format the emunand I think in emunand9 and it works the same way.

If you are downgrading in a 9.2 sysnand however you might aswell use this guide and install a9lh https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(Browser)
Be shure to change the menuhax trigger button to down on the dpad Though before doing everything in decrypt9 since menuhax has the potential to corrupt a9lh which is why you need to change the menuhax trigger button so it doesn't mess up the tools.

Now if its a 11.1 sysnand then you are a sitting duck unless you have access to a hardmod.

Last edited by ,

michael2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can see a few people from Australia commenting here.
Have any of you got a hardmod on your device? I'm considering doing one on my new 3ds XL but it seems excessively difficult for someone with no experience, not to mention that the likelihood of my card reader not working sounds fairly high. There also doesn't appear to be anyone in Aus that can do it for me, which is a big shame.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do not hardmode your device yet. Upcoming hack is on the corner. If it's possible, download Fieldrunners on your 3DS and keep it on 11.1 or below. Most likely you will be able to downgrade soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1