lompoc

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i got acekard 2i in mail with 3ds firmware wich lower firmware lower then 1.8.6 wont work on cart for dslight so i took shot and lower to 1.4 1 for dsi and it worked dam bomb you can down grade carts 100 percent works let nommort no about the downgrade.....if you flash to 3ds your cart when put in dslight only 1.8.6 firmware will work on cart.some games need lower firmware to play them enjoy

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1). AKAIO (the 1.8.6) is NOT a firmware. (Yet another thing you get wrong)
2). The actual firmware (applied via flashing) can be done for any version, i.e. you can update a "clean" (pre 1.4) AK2i to 3DS directly or you can "downgrade" by flashing the 1.4 update.
IIRC, there are 4 versions of the firmware now: Language Fix (pre 1.4), 1.4 for DSi, 1.4.1 for DSi, and 3DS.

Also, why is this in User submitted news?

lompoc

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.8.6 aint flash firmware it is to play games.3ds flash firmware blocks lower then 1.8.6 and sum games use 1.8,1 so you can downgrade cart is wut im saying you didnt post to anyone of acekard2i can downgrade you said when 3ds flash came out that i was crazythey need a new 3ds flash so when you do it you cany use all firmware from 1.8.6 and lower update news to acekard2i homepage are you wont get update ..........stop hating because you can get over it

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lompoc said:
1.8.6 aint flash firmware it is to play games.I know this. YOU called it Firmware which is wrong.

QUOTE(lompoc @ Apr 6 2011, 03:51 PM) 3ds flash firmware blocks lower then 1.8.6 and sum games use 1.8,1 so you can downgrade cart is wut im saying you didnt post to anyone of acekard2i can downgrade you said when 3ds flash came out that i was crazythey need a new 3ds flash so when you do it you cany use all firmware from 1.8.6 and lower update news to acekard2i homepage are you wont get update ..........stop hating because you can get over it
What?
The 3DS would block the card and it's firmware, not AKAIO 1.8.x
The rest of your post makes no sense, so whatever.

And you were the one that came to the AceKard forums crying over some made up nonsense.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lompoc said:
1.8.6 aint flash firmware it is to play games.3ds flash firmware blocks lower then 1.8.6 and sum games use 1.8,1 so you can downgrade cart is wut im saying you didnt post to anyone of acekard2i can downgrade you said when 3ds flash came out that i was crazythey need a new 3ds flash so when you do it you cany use all firmware from 1.8.6 and lower update news to acekard2i homepage are you wont get update ..........stop hating because you can get over it
False, just false. All of it, most of which doesn't make sense...
Also, 1.8.6 is in NO WAY A FIRMWARE. It's the OS Menu version of AKAIO, and AKAIO is the OS Menu, as simple as that.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOMPOC-Y-U-NO-USE-PUNCTUATION.jpg

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously what happened to these forums, why don't you just change the name to bashonpeople.com. grow up losers.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kenpachi said:
seriously what happened to these forums, why don't you just change the name to bashonpeople.com. grow up losers.
Because this guy makes up bullshit and gives bad advice...

Like when he said YWG was going to be charging for Wood:
http://gbatemp.net/t281651-sorry-for-old-n...charging-for-it

Like when he said AceKard was making their card clones (implying people have to buy new cards?):
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=281...p;#entry3497130
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=279...p;#entry3499559

Like when he claimed to be part of the DS release scene and that AKAIO was ripping off the release groups:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=279...p;#entry3499610

Or that Acekard isn't a "real" card, and you should get a DSTwo for $50.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=282...p;#entry3509115

He is a troll.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
kenpachi said:
Because you don't know the full story behind this guy. He is troll who has been hunting this site since he joined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch