1. xonn

OP xonn Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Hello.
    I have Gateway 3ds card (red+blue) in a drawer since... a lot of time. And I'm starting to think about selling it.
    Currently, I'm playing with my backups (wink) installing them directly in the emunand of SD card, and there's no sense in using Gateway now.
    Am I wrong? Could be this item easy to sell? How much would you ask for it?
    As always, thanks a lot for your opinions, guys :)

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    The card itself is basically useless. unless ya find a collector of flashcards its no going to be much as the firmware requirements are horrid to get set for a average user. the team has given up on the card. and is more a headache than what its worth.

3. Shady Guy Jose

Shady Guy Jose GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Keeping a lower firmware EmuNAND might be worth it if you can't be bothered to convert every game and save to the installable format. If you've done it already, and/or don't care about those games, then there's not much use for it

4. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Yep, probably useless nowadays. I have two of these in a drawer gathering dust. Unless someone insist on using .3ds files (I almost typed xci, but that's for the Switch), there's no reason to use them anymore.

5. upfromtheskies

upfromtheskies GBAtemp Regular

United States
  6. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Interesting! I know 3ds roms are convenient, but the conversion process is quick and painless. Just the installation of cia takes some time. But one thing... does the Gateway cart draw more power from the console? The battery doesn't last that long already, so it's a factor to consider.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - flashcard, Gateway, selling