Status
Not open for further replies.

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever had success with this method: Buy a $20 dollar card, use it, so that the money is added to your Playstation Account, wait 1 month, and use it again and the money will be doubled to $40. Buy a $50 dollar card, wait a month and use the same code again and then you will have $100 in your Playstation Account. (So its possible to get a free Playstation Plus Subscription with any $20 Dollar or above Playstation Network Card).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Has anyone ever had success with this method: Buy a $20 dollar card, use it, so that the money is added to your Playstation Account, wait 1 month, and use it again and the money will be doubled to $40. Buy a $50 dollar card, wait a month and use the same code again and then you will have $100 in your Playstation Account. (So its possible to get a free Playstation Plus Subscription with any $20 Dollar or above Playstation Network Card).
If this really worked, what would prevent you from doing it over and over once a month and get unlimited money?
This sounds like the kind of thing people post on their blog/YouTube channel in order to get more views and ad revenue (or just to troll people)

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it depends on how frequently Sony exchanges its databases with its creditors and subscribers. Remember how "MIRC" works, the databases are updated every so often, weekly even, some servers much more frequently. At such a time, it is only possible to perform hacks, to allow certain unrestricted accesses. The same is true for Sony, perhaps Microsoft also ... sometimes you may get luck and get some extra money. If so, then its best to spend it and add the game to your console, its unlikely Sony would contact you, over a database error that resulted in you obtaining a free game. I'm sure this occurance of doubling of said monies happens frequently enough, hasn't happened to me, but for the people that it did happen to, wanted to know more about; "under what circumstances", and "how old was the PSN card with the monies and perhaps how much". Simply to increase my changes of getting double the monies.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What possible reason could Sony have for deleting codes from their database? You are better off just putting in random codes.
*I'm not actually advising anybody put in random codes that would be an enormous waste of time.

Majima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm selling some old used PSN vouchers for 50% off if anyone is interested! My PS+ subscription I used last year can be yours for just $25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1