DOP-Mii v15

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BiPoLaR, Jan 1, 2011.

1. BiPoLaR
    OP

BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    I'm having some issues with the syscheck function. Depending on which IOS I use, one of two things happen. Either syscheck code dumps, or it reads to IOS28 and then nothing... just freezes. Any help with this issue?

ps- when using DOP-Mii v13, syscheck works fine.

2. rkChdrkls

rkChdrkls Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2010
    United States
    Both versions of V15 code dump when I tried to update ios53.

3. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I downgraded to v13 after a couple dumps as well. I thought I was the only one, though (how many ppl would try to downgrade their IOS37?). Too bad...but at least v13 still works like a charm.

4. BiPoLaR
    OP

BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    what do you mean.. about ios37?

5. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Here's the thing: rawksd3beta4 needs the latest IOS37 (5663, iirc), so I used the proggie to run it. However, it has some issues with guitar hero 3. Seeing how those songs used to work with rawkSD2, I decided to rip those songs under rawkSD2 and then copy-paste it to the hard drive. Unfortunately, rawksd2 only works on IOS37 v3869 (with all the patches applied).

In summary: I tried to downgrade from v5663 -> v3869. Unfortunate enough, dop-mii v15 refused to co-operate at this point; either it crashed after selecting an IOS (I tried about half a dozen ÂIOS'es containing the trucha bug), or it crashed after selecting what I wanted but just before it would actually download & install the IOS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice