DOP-Mii v15

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BiPoLaR, Jan 1, 2011.

Jan 1, 2011

DOP-Mii v15 by BiPoLaR at 6:19 AM (1,910 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BiPoLaR
    OP

Member BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm having some issues with the syscheck function. Depending on which IOS I use, one of two things happen. Either syscheck code dumps, or it reads to IOS28 and then nothing... just freezes. Any help with this issue?

ps- when using DOP-Mii v13, syscheck works fine.

2. rkChdrkls

Newcomer rkChdrkls Member

United States
    Both versions of V15 code dump when I tried to update ios53.

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I downgraded to v13 after a couple dumps as well. I thought I was the only one, though (how many ppl would try to downgrade their IOS37?). Too bad...but at least v13 still works like a charm.

4. BiPoLaR
    OP

Member BiPoLaR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what do you mean.. about ios37?

5. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Here's the thing: rawksd3beta4 needs the latest IOS37 (5663, iirc), so I used the proggie to run it. However, it has some issues with guitar hero 3. Seeing how those songs used to work with rawkSD2, I decided to rip those songs under rawkSD2 and then copy-paste it to the hard drive. Unfortunately, rawksd2 only works on IOS37 v3869 (with all the patches applied).

In summary: I tried to downgrade from v5663 -> v3869. Unfortunate enough, dop-mii v15 refused to co-operate at this point; either it crashed after selecting an IOS (I tried about half a dozen ÂIOS'es containing the trucha bug), or it crashed after selecting what I wanted but just before it would actually download & install the IOS.