Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
DOP-Mii 12.1 Beta 1
iconv.png

QUOTE said:
-This Version is a Beta version only.
-This version is only to support the latest IOSes and TBR Restore.
-Upgrading System Menu to 4.3 is currently disabled as the System Menu will remove the Homebrew Channel.

Official Site - Google Code
News Source - We Brew Wii

OArikadoO

Trophies
Website
arikadosblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower: You basically hit the head on the nail which is why we delayed release for so long hoping to find a solution that would work for all Wii's instead of just NTSC-U and PAL Wiis.

Also: Something no one brought up, we've disabled the ability to install the 4.3 system menu for the moment. We're working writing an installer that will allow users (if they want to of course
wink.gif
) to apply patches to the 4.3 system menu by either an installation of priiloader on it or by directly patching the system menu. We would've continued to delay the release until this is finished, but it became apparent that we couldn't test the patience of the Wii homebrew community anymore since everyone is so desperate to perform an upgrade which brings only harm to homebrew no benefit at all.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OArikadoO said:
WiiPower: You basically hit the head on the nail which is why we delayed release for so long hoping to find a solution that would work for all Wii's instead of just NTSC-U and PAL Wiis.

WiiCrazy
wink.gif

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since i updated to 4.3 DOP-Mii doesn't work anymore. WiiMote won't connect and when I press A on the Gamecube Controller I get a blackscreen. This beta doesn't help.

Lunatik.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Arikado and GiantPune. I'll implement something to check for stubs at that point. Probably won't be till this weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, then I will be actually older than him for a bit (ik thats not how ages work btw)