Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could you try to send me the file?
FC: 5472 95647882
Not yet. I have to get it installed myself first. Afterwards, I'll be able to send them as well.

Now that I put the rest on the SD card, it first said that the ropbin was not found and then it just gives me an error that the software has to be closed and the system to be restarted. I keep retrying …
@pixelmasher

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not yet. I have to get it installed myself first. Afterwards, I'll be able to send them as well.

Now that I put the rest on the SD card, it first said that the ropbin was not found and then it just gives me an error that the software has to be closed and the system to be restarted. I keep retrying …
@pixelmasher
Lol, now it worked! :D
Sorry for panicking!

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@pixelmasher
Make sure you have the Doodlebomb files in your Doodlebomb folder. /doodlebomb/files.bin. There should be three files. Two from the Doodlebomb and the otherappbin from smea's git page you linked earlier.:ninja:
:rofl2:

UppercutBra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone send me one plzzzz?

NNID: uppercut
FC: 4699 7950 6486 (USA)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to share your NNID first before they can add you, a friend code alone isn't enough.

Could you send me one plz?
NNID: uppercut
FC: 4699 7950 6486 (USA)

OperativePi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a message overnight, from Dante. Sadly it was a regular message asking if I'd gotten the bomb. Unfortunately, I haven't! Thank you for trying anyway. I won't give up though, I'll just be patient. If anyone else is able to attempt sending a USA doodle, my friend code is 4141 6700 9094

If I've already added you feel free to keep spamming the doodle as many times as you wish. Maybe the xth time is the charm, haha

Helpppp

Trophies
XP
Country
just joined could someone send me doodlebomb:) Friend Code:0748 3258 7359. Europe. Still cant PM

@Temptress Cerise can you send me doodlebomb FC:0748 3258 7359

I can send doodlebomb to USA and EUR
USA FC: 3969 8717 1656
EUR FC: 1221 1638 3676
All you have to do is add my friend code for your region, and reply with your friend code and region
Eur FC:0748 3258 7359

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...