Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albinorabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used this site so I'm a bit confused. Really need someone with EU to send me a message, would appreciate it so much.
Here's my FC 2982-0542-6677 :) Thank you.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I add you so you can send me a doodlebomb? (I think I've done that correctly)
You can add people without asking them, but I need your friend code so I can add you. I can't Doodlebomb you without your friend code.
I've never used this site so I'm a bit confused. Really need someone with EU to send me a message, would appreciate it so much.
Here's my FC 2982-0542-6677 :) Thank you.
You need to add someone before they can Doodlebomb you.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can add people without asking them, but I need your friend code so I can add you. I can't Doodlebomb you without your friend code.

You need to add someone before they can Doodlebomb you.

Evidently I was stupid aaaaand deleted it because ti was murder on my battery. I think I have to install soundhax on my 11.3 FIRST so I can re-download it... >.>

romgom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know you have to add at least one of us to your friend list for us to bomb you, right?
Yeah, just I couldn't send messages and I was waiting for a sender to reply to me so I know they're online and they seen my post.

Got it though.

Last edited by romgom,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I correct to assume senders have to make a new bomb after every send? Or will it keep a local copy?

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just got it sent :)
Thanks a lot!

Sent it. Let me know if you get it. It seems Nintendo may be blocking my notes now, possibly because I've sent out over 100 doodlebombs
That seems to be the case for me as well, I did not receive anything. You guys are awesome by the way, helping non-doodlebombers out!

@pixelmasher I just added your FC, would you be so kind to send a EUR DoodleBomb to my system? My EUR FC: 3239-7916-7939 Thank you!

Trophies
Country
Canada
Hey I got added! Just letting you guys know that I am available anytime this week from 10am to 12pm Central Standard Time. If I don't answer back in the times I said I am free, I either got called into work, (I shouldn't be working this week as I took the week off) doing some homework/studying (I'm a University student) hanging with friends, or my phones dead (I use the Tapatalk app for this site way more than my computer).

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: OrGoN3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto