Don't get it how to update my games...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by pLaYeR^^, Jun 11, 2016.

1. pLaYeR^^
    OP

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Hey guys,
    i still don't get it how do i update my lodiine backups. Nusgrabber New GUI shows an update for Zelda Twilight Princess HD EUR but when i press download it says "Update not found on nintendo servers".
    Thanks in advance! :)

2. NotHere

NotHere Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Hi. First make sure you have this download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41125193/NUSGrabber/NEW-NUSGrabber.zip

After download and unzip, launch "NEW-NUSGrabberGUI" and wait till it opens, takes a bit sometimes.
    Click Update VersionList and wait again till its done.
    Search game you want and on the right side select whatever the latest number is like 16 or 32 and so on (closes to the bottom) and click "Download" and wait...
    Once done, you need to decrypt and finished :)

peteruk and Kafluke like this.
  3. pLaYeR^^
    OP

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Well i upgraded my EUR list but it still stays at The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess when i try to download the latest version "Title not found on nintendo servers".....

4. NotHere

NotHere Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Hmm.. Try a VPN? Also, dont know if you are blocking the Nintendo servers via your router, but that might also be why you cant download anything?

pLaYeR^^ likes this.
  5. pLaYeR^^
    OP

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    I dont block updates since i host the exploit completely offline and dont need any internet connection. Could you try if you can download The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD EUR latest version?

6. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Have you tried UWizard? I have had problems with NUSGrabber and it downloaded with UWizard. They grab from the same place.

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Are you sure there is an update? For me New NUSGrabber GUI often shows an update that doesn't actually exist on the servers, seems like it's just a placeholder for the original version, that's my guess anyway. Sometimes v0 does download though. I could never find anything about any updates for the games that failed to download the update so I just assumed there were no updates for that game.

8. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    An easier way is to use Utility app>1.3 Release DownLoad also if you have not installed you need to install these packages>https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 just install both I did x86 & x64 just to be sure.

Pop your sd card in your PC, open "U_Tility" app, select your letter from Main (usually its L) then the games will come up, then go to Updates section, tick the Sd Card box and click on Refresh, then all your games on your sd card will show up as needing updating, you just then select the game from the list and click on Patch Game but don't bother backing up just go ahead and select update to complete and repeat this for each game in the list until all done.

Edit: by the way the link is very safe to use, just click on details/visit this site and click on recover file in your download list, its safe so don't panic at all! :)

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 14, 2016
    peteruk likes this.