Don't create a new thread for IOSU exploit or 5.5.1 kexploit... PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kafluke, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kafluke
    OP

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Please stop. Just stop.

I come to GBAtemp forums to find information on new releases and help with current homebrew.
    It's getting ridiculous trying to sort through all the bullshit to find relevant info.

Please remember:

- You're "discussions" aren't going to get things moving faster. Do you really think that you're going influence releases by bitching about it?
    - Please don't ask for new info. Read the stickies. All the latest info will be there. Don't immediatly post your question without searching. If you do, you most definately be called out on your laziness to actually do some research.
    - I know that GBAtemp loves the traffic and therefore won't enforce many bans and closing of useless threads but I implore you GBAtemp, sustaine your reputation and clean up these forums
    - Just wait. If anything is released, you'll see it on here at the top. Again, posting about it only pisses people off. Just wait. It's a virtue you know.
    - There's no reason to share you're opinion on piracy vs. homebrew. It's a dead horse. Let's not kick it. If you want to sound off then find one the countless threads that already address this and reply there. Please don't make a new thread.
    - The Wii U scene is far from dead. Homebrew is coming out at an alarming rate and will only continue. The games released for Wii U will live on and emulators and such will develop and materialize rapidly over the next few months. Again, be patient and watch.

Multi and MattKimura like this.
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Then why did you post this thread...?

ajd4096, Multi, DarkFlare69 and 13 others like this.
  3. DinckelMan

DinckelMan Your Favorite Water Mage!

Nov 4, 2013
    United States
    /thread

4. funnystory

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    the iosu exploit is dead.Why would you make this thread lol.

KytuzuEX and VinsCool like this.
  5. Kafluke
    OP

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Hoping to "stop the bleeding". I debated it for a long time. I agree with your sentiment. I just hope that somebody see's this before more shitposting occurs. I know it's somewhat hypocritical. It's just getting way out of hand. If you feel that I am only contributing to the problem then I will gladly request this thread be closed. I don't want to make things any worse.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Because many still ask for it every day even though it's an afterthought at this point.

6. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's Official Axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your couch
    threads like this one have been created before and all of them were closed :P

7. Kafluke
    OP

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Yeah that's kinda what I was asking. Can we close them all please? There's still too many floating around.

Last edited by Kafluke, Mar 23, 2016
    KytuzuEX likes this.
  8. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for encouraging me to keep my Wii U, I often wonder if I should sell it or not. But then it is useful for it's built in vWii. The Wii U scene does seem dead, but you're right more stuff is to come. Loadiine Gx2 blew up the scene when it hit. But sadly Dimok is leaving for personal reasons. He has my respect for what he's done, unlike Hykem.

BooBooBear, DaBlackDeath and Kafluke like this.
  9. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Clever minds think alike! I was just thinking about writing that exact same comment until I scrolled down the page a tad bit and red yours! Priceless :lol:

I pwned U!, Maximilious and VinsCool like this.
  10. Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER computer says no

Oct 22, 2009
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    in a pineapple under the sea
    Why do you think that thread will change anything ?
    Many people aren't even reading the stickies...

11. Kafluke
    OP

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    All good replies and I understand your points. I'll request the thread be closed. I don't want to pile on.

12. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Your wish is my command :mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.