Don't click on this <---

doctor_roxo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. new member here. searched around and this seemed to be the best site for what i'm looking for. just got a psp the other day and put 6.60 Pro B9 on it. and also want to get some type of R4 card [or anything that works] for my 3DS XL. And i want to learn what all i can do with my psp, homebrew...stuff like that.

about me. i game on just about everything, consoles, handhelds, pc. have been for 20+ years. I'm also really into indie games and bundles. even have a steam group called Indie Bundle Tracker [which i'll add a link to my sig when i figure it out, not trying to spam]. we have 3000+ members but we post about other stuff other than just indie bundles, like regular bundles, free games, and other deals. i love movies but don't watch much tv, except for The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Adult Swim occasionally. also love to read books, comics, manga. thats about it i guess...

Reactions: wolfmanz51

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I CLICKED IT ANYWAY
WHATCHA GONNA DO?

welcome to gbatemp enjoy your stay and have fun
Dont tell me what to do
-Ice-

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked. I came. I conquered.

Welcome to GBATemp. If you're asking questions about a hacked system, or how to hack a system. I don't think you'd find a better place than GBATemp.

doctor_roxo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those who want to know.........i don't do cocaine, except when i am doing cocaine. not really. seriously though...i don't do cocaine....unless you have some....DO YOU?!?!?

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the Temp, enjoy your stay. Remember to feed Black Ice once a week and obey the rules. Other than that you'll be a welcomed edition ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1