Hacking Don't buy from Gamezway!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Their services has been downright terrible for me, failed to ship me an M3i Zero twice and aren't responding to my queries about getting a refund, I even put in a dispute with PayPal.

Thankfully it has not been their fault and have investigated the situation, read one of the further posts down for more info.

D

Deleted-119707

hmm thats odd. yea they ARE a sponsor so it should be a legit site. you sure you havnt recieved a response? perhaps in in your spam mail/ junk mail.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm a bit dissatisfied with Gamezway at the moment too.
I ordered an Acekard 2i from them in the past, no problem, but recently I ordered an M3i Zero with the fastest shipping (3-5 days).
The check-out page said there would be a tracking number but there was not, and it took 8 days to deliver.
When I finally got it it was Dead on Arrival.

I've sent an enquiry a few hours ago so I'm still waiting on that, I'm not calling shenanigans yet since it's possible I just got a bad unit, which could happen to any retailer.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the 24th of July I emailed them because my M3i Zero had not come in yet, despite the fact that it shipped out on the day they got them originally. Apparently it was lost in the mail and the person I spoke with said they would send me another one that same day. Lo and behold two weeks later I have not seen one in the mail either, and they aren't responding to my emails despite 24 hour customer service.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got a response from Gamezway, seems it was not a matter of lost parcels to begin with, someone is stealing them during the shipment process and it sounds like it is on my end of things.

QUOTE said:
Dear Steven

Thanks for your emails. we are very sorry to hear from the air mail bag lost in the way again ,if is the error of the shipping address ? we are very understanding your state.but it is the same feeling as us . as you seen. we sent out two m3izeroes and paid two times shipping fee. those costed us so much more than what we made from this order .

we received the hongkong post reply . they said that the items has delivered your loca city.how to say .... it is looks who signed the stuff was not you . so i suggest that you send us the telphone number .and i try to apply for a m3izero from our boss again, I guess he will be understand us .and i am going to send it by ems instead of hongkong air mail within 2days. for fair each other, hope you can pay the ems cost, it will be cost us US$20 at fact to your city, but you pay US$14 is ok (US$14 only is what we make the discount for all buyers as who see it is showing on our website.we don't need you to pay the more,offer the discount as well)

as a seller who is the big agent of the m3 company, we don't hope who order the m3izero from us is failure.lost heart each others and it is very sad to hear from you said us scammed you too.we didn't you known!

if you permit to deal with this case as me.
our paypal account is [email protected]
after finish the payment , inform here or msn at once, we will arrange the shipment and offer the ems tracking number within 24 business hours !

sorry for the inconvenience ,have a good time!

Amanda
Gamezway

gamezway

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
We can understand your mood,but your behavior goes some extremely.We know reputation is vital to us,so we reply to everybody earnestly.and find there isn't no reply.We wish that the results are satisfied for both,not like this.
Thanks

pgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i found gamezway is the sponsor for GBA.

i am thinking that they should be good to order. but i don't know if they are located in Japan or not?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're located in Hong Kong/China one or the other.
tongue.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am waiting to hear from Canada Post about this issue, I may just call them in a little bit. It really isn't Gamezway's fault, however the response time was a bit slow, though I can understand if they were investigating the issue before sending a response.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gamezway said:
We can understand your mood,but your behavior goes some extremely.We know reputation is vital to us,so we reply to everybody earnestly.and find there isn't no reply.We wish that the results are satisfied for both,not like this.
Thanks

If that's how you feel, why haven't you responded to my email enquiry about my broken M3i Zero yet?
I sent it 4 days ago, I want my refund. I'm happy to send it back too.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
gamezway said:
Thanks

If that's how you feel, why haven't you responded to my email enquiry about my broken M3i Zero yet?
I sent it 4 days ago, I want my refund. I'm happy to send it back too.

The account they have here hasn't been online for around a week and a half. I think they just made that account JUST to tell us that they exist. I really am wondering if they even care that you got a broken M3i Zero because you probably didn't insure it. (I just ordered an acekard 2i from them and forgot to insure it.)
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...