Not open for further replies.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
g.crow said:
edit: got it working

as some may have noticed, that b-button is not perfect to reach when holding sideways, so i did some cheap modding and its perfectly playable now (and my wiimote is really dirty ive noticed lol)

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7642/unbenannttsg.jpg

maybe that helps the one or the other

You sir have really small hands, you aren't even using the jacket thing.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blackace 83, the codes for player 1 work brilliantly. thanks! I can't test player 2 as I don't have another controller.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eerpow said:
You sir have really small hands, you aren't even using the jacket thing.

not at all, but i dont have that silicone thing for the wiimote, only for wiimotion+, and with this addon i find it hard to reach the 1+2 buttons when holding sideways.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way, is it possible to modify the value for the controller setup so that, instead of B being used for roll, 1 could be used for roll, ground pound, etc. if using the controller horizontally? thanks!

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
BlackAce83 said:
For the People that can't get the cheats to Work Try these alternative codes let me know if they work.
If the codes already work for yourself then no need to test

B For Pound Down-B for Blow B+Directional for Roll [Thomas83Lin]
285C9E28 FBFF0400
025C9E2E 0000012C
E0000000 80008000
*Wiimote Horizontal*
*Player 1*

B For Pound Down-B for Blow B+Directional for Roll [Thomas83Lin]
285CA4B0 FBFF0400
025CA4B6 0000012C
E0000000 80008000
*Wiimote Horizontal*
*Player 2*

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW it works...did you write those yourself?? Could you tell us how you did it? is there a possiblity for a "B vs. 1" Button Swap HAck? This Would be the holy grail of Controls!!! Im sooo stoked...thank you sooo much

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry Doublepost...to excited....love your work...you great...gotta play!!!

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with the B button code game plays a treat with a power A mini wiimote
smile.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nobody talks about the Wiimote+Nunchuck setup.
We must need a code similar to B button in Wiimote setup, but with C button instead in Wiimote+Nunchuck one.

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a code to allow Wiimote remapping however I don't know the values to use off the top of my head...

Wiimote Button Remapping [Thomas83Lin]
0657203C 00000030
00008000 00001000
00000800 00000400
00000100 00000200
00000010 00000008
00000004 00000002
00000001 0000000F
0457208C 00002000
04572090 00004000
*Default Setup*
*Modify Button Values to Change*

Code found here: http://geckocodes.org/?c=SF8E01

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any one get the codes to work with Wiiflow?

I downloaded the cheats from within wiiflow, applied the b button one, kept hook type as vbi (tried one a couple of others), tried debugger mode with gecko and without. But none worked, still needed waggle.

A code for nun chuck controls owuld be good or CC even better.

(Also the button remap code crash the game for me when you try and load to the levels.)

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
misteromar said:

I downloaded the cheats from within wiiflow, applied the b button one, kept hook type as vbi (tried one a couple of others), tried debugger mode with gecko and without. But none worked, still needed waggle.

(Also the button remap code crash the game for me when you try and load to the levels.)

try putting these in the ocarina file manually...worked for me and i had alot of problems too...does anybody know how the remapping thing works? Any news on "B vs. 1" Cheat? I think Nunchuk & Wiimote is Problematic since both Nunchuck and Wiimote are used to smash stuff...perhaps thats the problem...

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pixma said:
misteromar said:

try putting these in the ocarina file manually...worked for me and i had alot of problems too...does anybody know how the remapping thing works? Any news on "B vs. 1" Cheat? I think Nunchuk & Wiimote is Problematic since both Nunchuck and Wiimote are used to smash stuff...perhaps thats the problem...

Where are you putting the codes?

Wiiflow saves them SD\wiiflow\codes\SF8E01.txt also a flie in SD\wiiflow\codes\gct\SF8E01.gct

but there is also a folder SD\wiiflow\txtcodes, I put the text file of cheats there too.

The alternative cheats posted here are the same as the ones on geckocodes.

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
misteromar said:
Pixma said:
misteromar said:

Wiiflow saves them SD\wiiflow\codes\SF8E01.txt also a flie in SD\wiiflow\codes\gct\SF8E01.gct

but there is also a folder SD\wiiflow\txtcodes, I put the text file of cheats there too.

the codes i posted are not the same; you put it in the txt file and delete the .gct because the loader will create a new one (at least usb loader cfg works that way). Try it...

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tried every thing, still cant make it work with wiiflow, I need the waggle now to take out the frustration from not being able to get rid of the waggle.

unpaiktable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
misteromar said:
Pixma said:
misteromar said:

I use WiiFlow 1.1 (couldn't be bothered to update
tongue.gif
) and the trick still works. I changed the values in geckocodes.org with the alternative ones that were given here and it worked. I just had to put the newly generated SF8E01.gct under SD:\codes and just enable "Ocarina: ON" in the settings of DKCR in WiiFlow 1.1. And it worked. 1.1 doesn't even give you the option to download cheats and select which ones you want to activate.

Try this: http://ul.to/tvpdr3
It's the .gct I generated with the new values. Also, I'd like to understand how this overwriting of values works so that we can manage more button remappings. Can anyone please explain? Thanks! Hope this helps

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unpaiktable said:
misteromar said:
Pixma said:
misteromar said:

I use WiiFlow 1.1 (couldn't be bothered to update
tongue.gif
) and the trick still works. I changed the values in geckocodes.org with the alternative ones that were given here and it worked. I just had to put the newly generated SF8E01.gct under SD:\codes and just enable "Ocarina: ON" in the settings of DKCR in WiiFlow 1.1. And it worked. 1.1 doesn't even give you the option to download cheats and select which ones you want to activate.

Try this: http://ul.to/tvpdr3
It's the .gct I generated with the new values. Also, I'd like to understand how this overwriting of values works so that we can manage more button remappings. Can anyone please explain? Thanks! Hope this helps

Ok this worked, thanks for the file, man.

I used the gct file but when you load the cheats it said no cheats available and it downloads the cheat txt file again, but somehow with the gct file it still works.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What broken controls???????? This game works great with nunchuck + wiimote, I dont know why people complain so much about it...

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joybeba6679 said:
What broken controls???????? This game works great with nunchuck + wiimote, I dont know why people complain so much about it...

It would just be nice to have the options to use CC, more options for controls wouldnt hurt anyone but would make many people more happy.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ Gotta agree with that one, but... since there is no CC option then nunchuck + wiimote is perfect for me, I just love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!