XP
Country
Release: Donkey_Kong_Barrel_Blast_USA_Wii-WiiZARD
Files: wi-dkbb

Still entering on newsgroups... so i don't know if works on PAL
tongue.gif

Hope it works and is anygood

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is gonna suck. All you do is shake the wii remote to go right and shake the nunchuck to go left. Oh, and you can shoot things.

Nintendo Power gives it a 6.5 outta 10.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My perspective is skewed to the smaller gamers (4-10 year olds) and the family type games so this title for me was supposed to be a big hit. Instead it is a small hit with the probable lifespan of 5 to 6 plays over the period of the next week or two, or the occasional friend of the kids who has not seen the title before.

We gave this game a thorough playing last night, and at first it was unique in the fact you have to shake the controllers, but the screen didn't convey a sense of speed so you sometimes shook the controllers just to be shaking them. The shooting items (or punching with Donkey) was fun too (at first) and I can see this being a quick game to play for new Wii players. I cannot imagine playing all the way through this game though it would be too repetative (sp). I'll wait for some kind soul to upload the completed save and then apply that so we can have quick fun with all the characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-